CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What if 343 just broke off a new game for Halo BR like they did with Halo Wars? BR doesn't have to be in the main Halo series.

The fact that they made it their April Fools joke means we're not getting one at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that they made it their April Fools joke means we're not getting one at all.

uhh...

I had way too many hours in that game.. loved the idea but it never took off. I definitely think if it was kept simple and done correctly we could be onto something.

1 forger per team of 12? Like Warzone but squad BR! 

NatSel2 was my shit for like a month, but eventually it got frustrating because there were so many situations where one team got too far ahead for combat to really matter anymore, you just got fucking steamrolled but the games would still drag on somehow.

Tell that to Google Maps: Pokemon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

uhh...

lol i tried to point this out yesterday.. 343 didn't do that.  The username was SkO7ch.  it was a mod with a bad sense of humor.

• Upvote (+1) 2

NatSel2 was my shit for like a month, but eventually it got frustrating because there were so many situations where one team got too far ahead for combat to really matter anymore, you just got fucking steamrolled but the games would still drag on somehow.

It's a lot like DOTA2 or SC2.. the macro builds and builds while the micro battles are being clutched by the losing team. However, it's inevitable due to resources being drained by the dominant side

April Fools jokes rarely are.

"wait, you weren't actually supposed to make the game...fuck it. ship it anyway"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or they are just testing the waters with the joke as pretense. 

Just because Halo can't be a "top game" anymore doesn't mean we shouldn't still be doing WAY better than we are doing. There is a lot of middle ground between where we are and top game status.

Anyone who thinks that Halo is fine at #23 on Xbox live most played is lying to themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If anyone's trying to plan out their worlds weekend, feel free to keep commenting on my guide to Seattle. 

On a side note: convinced four of my friends to join me and their interest is piqued in Halo again...

So I see OpTic never resigned with anyone - they staying orgless for that cash moolah for HWC?

• Upvote (+1) 2