CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We should work on integrating Siri and Alexa to work with HDH.

:fire:

Yeah that would be pretty cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How'bout a good Halo FPS Game that involves the master chief more than 3 missions and a fruitful multiplayer, while having a good number of features and gamemodes working 100% at launch AND THEN we think about a Halo Battle Royal?

please?   :flip:

All them areas probably have designated teams so having a BR team should really effect anything else.

All them areas probably have designated teams so having a BR team should really effect anything else.

This logic works when these structures are already set in stone, but at this point in development there is really no excuse to not can the Warzone and BR team and double down on core features as listed above.

there is really no excuse to not can the Warzone ... team 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Upvote (+1) 2

This logic works when these structures are already set in stone, but at this point in development there is really no excuse to not can the Warzone and BR team and double down on core features as listed above.

No way they would drop warzone, its a money maker.

Like others mentioned, Warzone makes money, but it's also still one of the more popular playlists in the whole game:

• Upvote (+1) 1

No way they would drop warzone, its a money maker.

Just call it Warzone Royale and go the Fortnite route with rotational cosmetic micro transactions. I’d pay good money to be Dr. Halsey shooting confetti out my ass

• Upvote (+1) 6

I’d pay good money to be Dr. Halsey shooting confetti out my ass

holy fuck my sides

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 can't even get FFA right and people think that a Halo BR gametype would work lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone want to chip in to buy a team?

Yeah, just need to sell out the team I currently own to shitbag corporate losers first...

No, I'm not salty at all

Microsoft Stores are doing Halo 3 2v2 tournaments each Sunday this month! Tell your friends, this is very cool.

https://i.redd.it/83vf336p88p01.jpg

Hey guys, Microsoft stores are doing Halo 3 2v2s all month long!

H3 BC or MCC H3?

Why not just put Forge on steroids and display what is possible, with a heavily polished Halo Battle Royale playlist at launch??

Results of the last few nights of scrims for those that missed it.

5v6LqAT.png

i wish more of these were streamed...

• Upvote (+1) 4