CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Top 2 to champ bracket.

3rd straight to losers

4th out.

Has the format been confirmed yet?

I know for Columbus they confirmed pool play format on a blog post they released a little bit before the event.

Please please please @@Clap, @@Tashi.

Top 2 to champ bracket.

3rd straight to losers

4th out.

I REALLY hope they use this

Also, someone send me a giant Team Beyond flag so I can wave it around at worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seeing master chief in ready player one really makes me want a damn halo movie already. Come on

How was it?

It's kind of crazy there hasn't been a proper Halo movie yet.

I would rather have no movie at all than some half assed teen rated product made for masses. There would have to be a big name and a lot of freedom behind it for me giving it a chance. Del Torro, Jackson, Blomkamp maybe. But rather not. 

And to think that 343 tried to replace such an iconic weapon with a boring, basic-looking rocket launcher in Halo 5, for no reason.

I'm not sure we can even classify it as a replacement when the new one is in fact a nuke.

Recently enjoyed Ready Player One and Tomb Raider, movie video games aren't perfect - but maybe down the line. Mortal Kombat is still king though.

The only movie based on videogame I kind of liked was first Silent Hill. Still a missed opportunity. And yes I liked MK movies when I was a kid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully the show wont suck. Theres several Halo references in RPO. Spielberg trying to

keep halo alive more than 343 is. :kappa:

And to think that 343 tried to replace such an iconic weapon with a boring, basic-looking rocket launcher in Halo 5, for no reason.

The new rocket isnt even distinctive. It's just a long pipe
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hopefully the show wont suck. Theres several Halo references in RPO. Spielberg trying to

keep halo alive more than 343 is. :kappa:

The new rocket isnt even distinctive. It's just a long pipe

Accidental neg.

Seeing master chief in ready player one really makes me want a damn halo movie already. Come on

Supposedly the halo show is still in production with speilberg attached to it. Its set to start filming this fall

https://screenrant.com/showtime-halo-tv-series-2018-filming-start/amp/

Wow im late to the convo. And ms missed out when they had peter jackson and nei blokamp attached to the movie but let it fall through

How was it?

If you've read the book it's alright and worth seeing but I was just hoping for more I guess. The movie was completely different from how the last 1/3 of the book went. It definitely was really cool seeing master chief in it.

It was announced earlier this month that Showtime and Amblin Entertainment(Steven Spielberg's company) were going to start shooting a Halo TV series in Fall of 2018. Looks like it's not going to be a movie any longer by a TV series.

https://screenrant.com/showtime-halo-tv-series-2018-filming-start/[/quote

I thought it was always going to be a TV series

Yup. Was meant to launch alongside Halo 5 - mannnnnnn.