CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yea, does the announcer say distraction when you get the medal? i can't really remember. If so I think it's a little much. I don't mind the medal popping up though.

He does. It actually helps me in game so I like it.

Yea, does the announcer say distraction when you get the medal? i can't really remember. If so I think it's a little much. I don't mind the medal popping up though.

yeah he does. i could never play with the announcer in h5. it was too distracting. i want to heat shots and footsteps, not  "oooooh thats a triple!!!" or "got 'em". even the classic announcer "double, headshot, triple, perrrrrfect, distraction" in succession. its no wonder the install size is so massive and there is no more room to add skins

• Upvote (+1) 1

TBH I'm fine with any amount of medals, as long as the only ones spoken aloud by the announcer are multi-kills, killing sprees, perfects, and maybe reversals; and that multi-kill medals take priority in the "medal queue". It's no fun to watch someone get an Overkill, then see the actual medal appear 5 seconds later.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I’ll give 343 some credit in the fact that they did remove a lot of medals in h5. But not having multi-kills as the priority for a pop up is surprising. And I wish they would go back to 4s times too. I remember being excited about triple kills....those were the days

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think they should keep the combat evolved medal because that is pretty impressive if you are able to do that in a match i think, like when you grenade the rockets on coli back to you on top mid. 

Yea I hadn't really considered how difficult it is to get that medal, I agree with you.

Standard Headshot medal has got to go.

Agreed. I feel like there's some way they could just incorporate that into the killfeed if they felt strongly about keeping it, instead of giving everyone a medal. Kind of like how you can see when someone gets a perfect - just add another icon next to it in the killfeed if it's a headshot or something.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yea I hadn't really considered how difficult it is to get that medal, I agree with you.

Agreed. I feel like there's some way they could just incorporate that into the killfeed if they felt strongly about keeping it, instead of giving everyone a medal. Kind of like how you can see when someone gets a perfect - just add another icon next to it in the killfeed if it's a headshot or something.

It's funny cuz they already do that hahahaha
  • Upvote (+1) 3

It's funny cuz they already do that hahahaha

Are you shitting me? I had no idea they put that in the killfeed if you get a headshot with a pistol or something lol.

Are you shitting me? I had no idea they put that in the killfeed if you get a headshot with a pistol or something lol.

Well if the game didn't give you an icon in the feed, a medal at the end, and in some cases a carnage report column how would you know you got a headshot?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It may have been close to 4 years, but MCC needs to be fixed. I don't believe in that "too little too late" nonsense some of ya'll spout. I've put hundreds of hours into that collection and that was in spite of all the issues. Luckily for me, I didn't have as many problems with the game as others, for whatever reason. Probably no rhyme or reason to it. But still, I'd like to see it work as intended.

• Upvote (+1) 6

How come I didn't receive the feedback email? I've been in the feedback since the beginning and haven't got one since October of last year.

What's Grims TB name on here? MAybe he can help me out?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How come I didn't receive the feedback email? I've been in the feedback since the beginning and haven't got one since October of last year.

2 T O X I C

• Upvote (+1) 8

Great work!

And even better was the SO15 shout-out on stream :ace:

Thanks dude; SO15 massive, one love

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's Grims TB name on here? MAybe he can help me out?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think they should keep the combat evolved medal because that is pretty impressive if you are able to do that in a match i think, like when you grenade the rockets on coli back to you on top mid.

I don't mind the "Fun" ones that are more luck than anything and happen very very rarely like clusterluck, rocket mary, CE etc.  I think those are fine because you get one of those every few games at most.  of course if they add enough of those that would become a problem too, but at this point they don't really clutter the feed like headshots for example.

Yeah, the little bullseye icon next to the weapon icon indicates headshot.

I had a dream last night that H6 (or whatever the next Halo game is) got so popular that it had an LCS style league format where teams play on LAN in front of a crowd for just league matches

God let this happen

• Upvote (+1) 4