CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Monsters and Wall E on the same side of the bracket what the fuck, same for Frozen and Moana. Seeding was done by ESL i presume.

Some films definitely got bracket fucked for sure, no doubt its single elimination as well.

Never trust anyone that picks wall e over the incredibles

I want to know in what world does a bugs life beat finding Nemo? As for Wall e and incredibles the seeding definitely got fucked along the lines somewhere.  Also way too many classics missing from the left side of the bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hercules over Aladdin AND Mulan?

“I’ll Make A Man Out of You” is cause alone to consider it one of the greatest Disney movies of all time. I will fight you and make a parody of it to prove my point if necessary.

However, Wall-E is phenomenal, and if they had never introduced the humans, it probably would be the best animated film of all time. It does deserve its place at the top of his bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hercules over Aladdin? Tangled over Big Hero 6? Fucking Moana over Lion King???????????? lmao

Remember. It's his opinion, even when it's wrong.

Lm8o8_s-200x150.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

For doing top 10 lists for LAN events what do yous think the games threshold should be for making the list?

Should a player have to have played over half the maximum amount of games played to be able to make the list?

For example Tapping Buttons and Danoxide make the Highest Damage Per Game list but only because they played less games than other players that made it further in the tournament. The more games a player plays the more likely their average will fall.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Strongside really wasn't that bad this event.  Let's all relax. He has improved with every event that passes.  We could certainly do worse.

ehh i wouldn't say he has improved at every event.  There were a lot in a row where he really didn't get better, lets be honest.

But he seemed to have an epiphone at this one.  A lot more analysis of what was going on without just parroting what was happening.  Less stumbling over words. THIS event he improved by a boatload.  No complaints about strongside.  If i had any complaint, its that butters needs to quiet down and do his homework.

And yeah, we need to chill with the "Strongside could have stepped into the light" BS.  Frankly, if thats the biggest complaint you can come up with, i would say that our production has come very very far.  1) he probably had a "Spot" he was supposed to go to and 2) if you actually pay attention there really isn't any more room in the frame for everybody to move over 2 steps and still be able to keep Stellur in the frame of the Splyce logo.  On a scale of 1 to ESL, thats a 1/ESL level problem.

For doing top 10 lists for LAN events what do yous think the games threshold should be for making the list?

Should a player have to have played over half the maximum amount of games played to be able to make the list?

For example Tapping Buttons and Danoxide make the Highest Damage Per Game list but only because they played less games than other players that made it further in the tournament. The more games a player plays the more likely their average will fall.

I would say it needs to come from a player on one of the teams that finished top 4.  At least that way you guarantee that the players played multiple series outside of their pools against guaranteed-tougher competition.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You could seperate pool play stats & playoff stats(not including the 9th spot bracket), and for more advanced stats you could then seperate stats vs. higher placed teams and lower placed teams.

Looks like it is only top 2 that make it out of pools.

Going to take a wild guess:

Group A : Splyce, Str8 Rippin

Group B: Tox, Renegades

Group C: Reciprocity, Oxygen Supremacy

Group D: EnvyUs, Elevate

• Upvote (+1) 6

You could seperate pool play stats & playoff stats(not including the 9th spot bracket), and for more advanced stats you could then seperate stats vs. higher placed teams and lower placed teams.

That sounds like a whole lot more work lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going to take a wild guess:

Group A : Splyce, Str8 Rippin

Group B: Tox, Renegades

Group C: Reciprocity, Oxygen Supremacy

Group D: EnvyUs, Elevate

I would generally agree although i think a big question mark hangs over group C with infused and OS. Groups A and D have a small chance of ending differently but unlikely, especially with vexed not bootcamping.

Good that Splyce got a couple event wins just in time for Snakebite and the boys to 3 peat at worlds.

For example Tapping Buttons and Danoxide make the Highest Damage Per Game list but only because they played less games than other players that made it further in the tournament. The more games a player plays the more likely their average will fall.

You have to makr bracket play at least

Hercules over Aladdin? Tangled over Big Hero 6? Fucking Moana over Lion King???????????? lmao

dont you talk shit about moana

alternate bracket

• Upvote (+1) 4