CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Only group where #1 isn't a lock is D, nV struggled this event and if they don't bounce back I can see Elevate or Vexxed taking that #1, A has locks for #1 and 2, B and C have #1 locked up.

Will be interesting to watch Oxygen vs Infused in group C, I think they'll go to a game 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So once again, I was working all day today and missed the event. Can't wait to check out the VOD though.

Also, this is SUPER interesting to me. Dead even slaying and Splyce wins 8-1?! Might write about it after watching the GF and seeing what separates Tox/Splyce.

Even slaying in the 1st BO7. 2nd BO7 was +17 in favour of splyce

• Upvote (+1) 5

One trend I noticed, and I’m not sure if the stats back this up, but it seems like Reciprocity outslays in just about every objective match however they can’t seem to turn those slays into objective efficiency. Seems like they’re not in position to take advantage of the 3 or 4 dead moments.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im really glad that the lan boxes are working well. Outside of the one human error, it seems like its a great work around till h6.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Even slaying in the 1st BO7. 2nd BO7 was +17 in favour of splyce

Right, got a little ahead of myself there. 

Still though, Splyce are +17 in a series and win 4-1.

But with dead even slays, Splyce wins 4-0? Granted, I'm sure the games were close, but there's gotta be more to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't have enough req points to unlock strongside yet.

The Stutterside Req Pack, available now for the amount of req points that are currently being loudly yelled out by SS on your screen.  :simms:

One trend I noticed, and I’m not sure if the stats back this up, but it seems like Reciprocity outslays in just about every objective match however they can’t seem to turn those slays into objective efficiency. Seems like they’re not in position to take advantage of the 3 or 4 dead moments.

Stats back up the opposite; all their objective games they lost they got outslayed in. I get what you're saying though when looking at things like Snip3down's overkill on Coli flag vs. Renegades where the flag should've been capped within 3 seconds.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Right, got a little ahead of myself there. 

Still though, Splyce are +17 in a series and win 4-1.

But with dead even slays, Splyce wins 4-0? Granted, I'm sure the games were close, but there's gotta be more to it.

? not that surprising, most games were close, and Splyce was better at capitalizing on situations.  the total amount of kills in obj games isn't too important as such; basically +17 over two series just means that Splyce was more clutch when it mattered

Since the same discussion has gone on over and over again, let's chill with the comments from all parties. We all know the story by now, some have even made jokes or serious posts about it. There really isn't much to be said at this point with it. We had a great weekend of competitive Halo, let's leave it at that :)

Disclaimer: Posts on either side of the recent ban argument will be removed, same with jokes and snide remarks.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1