CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And I still get called out for the one spelling mistake  :mj:

It's a really stupid name anyway. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Group B is pretty sick

anyway with only three weeks to go, I don't see how Tox can somehow drastically change the way they play H5 ... if they're completely on fire and Splyce has a bad event, they have a shot, but I'd be very surprised if Splyce don't win worlds

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not familiar with the EU teams but are people saying Group B is stronger (than C) because of Wise vs. Infused or something else? Because I think any of the 5th to 8th teams should be able to beat Wise but I wouldn't be so sure about Infused, they seem stronger to me. So Group C is probably the one with the highest chance of an upset.

Is it only top 2 in groups that move on?

That's what I want to know. Surprised they haven't mentioned this yet.

Wise would have to sweat but they are capable of beating Renegades. I'm gonna be bold and say that Infused could potentially get first in their pool as well. I really don't think that first place is a guaranteed lock in Pool C. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not familiar with the EU teams but are people saying Group B is stronger (than C) because of Wise vs. Infused or something else? Because I think any of the 5th to 8th teams should be able to beat Wise but I wouldn't be so sure about Infused, they seem stronger to me. So Group C is probably the one with the highest chance of an upset.

I would actually say infused is better than wise but it's close. Group B has the 2nd best team overall, the best of the 2nd draw, 2nd best of the 3rd draw, and best of the 4th draw.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Updated OP w/ Groups. :simms:

Need to switch Wise Gaming for Oceanic and change team name of Fyra to Elavate. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

That gears commercial was pretty cool.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I’m assuming it’s because it has 3 NA teams...

I hope its not only 2 from each group advancing, you can already tell what those 2 teams would be in every group with like 90% accuracy. You need that third spot to make it more interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Need to switch Wise Gaming for Oceanic and change team name of Fyra to Elavate. ;)

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wanted to have this out for friday but was super sick this past week, still figure you guys would enjoy this one though. Little bit of Columbus nostalgia.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Pretty much, but they also know what's up when it comes to spawns and game sense

A few Ninja and Commonly teams tried to play at this speed year one in H5 and got shit on by CLG, but they also just made really dumb plays. Hell even the OG Splyce with Bubu and Shooter played like this. But now there is a real method to Splyce's madness, and look at how slow they played with camo at times. 

This Splyce roster seems to be better overall, but what they did this weekend reminds me a lot of what they did last year at DH ATL. They basically played at 1000% speed for the two bo7 series, winning with an overall match count of 8-3. 

Saw that the FFA winner for my region going to Seattle was the dude that shit on me at my store tourney... made me feel a little better

• Upvote (+1) 6