CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Splyce did to Tox what Tox used to do to everyone else. Now they know how EG felt in the CLG era.

And also how CLG fans felt during the EG era lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought you were talking about Worlds. So, still wrong. Also, you're being toxic with this reply.

:kappa:

Lol. I would be wrong if I was talking about Worlds... because Splyce will only need 1 BO7...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tox just can't get into their dominant set-ups as well with how fast Splyce play. A key part of their dominance is being good enough to play 3v4 while Royal 2 sneaks into a dominant position, and then collapsing in for a clean wipe when everyone is weak, but there's just not enough time against splyce to get the best positioning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really liked how they went into third person camera in some situations, that last cap for splyce where they ran it top snipe on coli was sick in free cam

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really liked how they went into third person camera in some situations, that last cap for splyce where they ran it top snipe for the last cap on coli was sick in free cam

The close up on the dropped rockets during Coli flag in the last series got me. Nearly took up the entire screen so I couldn't miss it.  

• Upvote (+1) 9

New meta is as follows:

There is no meta, just be phenomenally talented and super fast.

Pretty much, but they also know what's up when it comes to spawns and game sense

A few Ninja and Commonly teams tried to play at this speed year one in H5 and got shit on by CLG, but they also just made really dumb plays. Hell even the OG Splyce with Bubu and Shooter played like this. But now there is a real method to Splyce's madness, and look at how slow they played with camo at times. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would still put all my money on TOX for worlds... but only if they change their name to Final Boss

(kappa)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would still put all my money on TOX for worlds... but only if they change their name to Final Boss

(kappa)

More like... Final Loss... I kid, I have them as #1 at worlds, this event kinda went as I expected, expecting to see an even better Tox & Rec come worlds, don't see Splyce improving from this event really.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Oh wow infused and myztro in the same pool....group c is definitely interesting. This can be a really insane group to watch because if Batch and crew can buckle their belts, this can be anyone's group

• Upvote (+1) 1

Group B ouch.  Group A is the easiest for the top team in group vs everybody else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh wow infused and myztro in the same pool....group c is definitely interesting. This can be a really insane group to watch because if Batch and crew can buckle their belts, this can be anyone's group

Should be a really interesting group for sure but along with B it was probably the worst pool for Myztro. Infused are way to good on LAN and OS are a tough match up for anyone. They could definitely take Fable or Vexed on a good day but this a tall order. They will be bootcamping though along with infused and possibly fable so hopefully they do well.

For anyone who missed the stream:

Thanks @@Bad Dub.

And I still get called out for the one spelling mistake  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1