CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Bravo/Onset for Grand Finals?

I'm very much okay with this. They are my second favorite duo of ex pro player and British dude.  :walshy:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah I hate to be that guy but I'm not a fan of Butters interviews or casting. He's too hectic, trips over his words, and can be very repetitive.

Onset is A+. Gets hectic when he needs to be, and slows down/whispers to make those intense but quiet moments even more engaging.

I have always really rated onset but since he started working for gfinity he has just gone from strength to strength. He has gone from a rare addition to a given in pretty much every event which is awesome to see.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

cmon beyond lets win mlg columbus!

This, the man grinds his fucking tits off. He deserves some grand finals love.

i was wondering why his chest was so flat

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Tashi's prediction is looking pretty on point rn(with a swap between Oxygen & Str8).

Tashi

• TEAM BEYOND (Tox)
  • Splyce 
  • Reciprocity
  • EnVyUs 
  • Str8
  • Renegades
  • Oxygen
  • Elevate
  • Upvote (+1) 2

They needed to look no further than the H3 sniper and death physics if that's what they wanted. When you see someone whip the snipe around in H3 and no scope someone out of the air and their body does a backflip like they just got hit by a train its probably the most hype looking thing in any Halo. I really have no idea why that stopped after H3

Oh, I completely agree. Snipe clips in H3 were nasty and the sniper had a huge skill curve. Wish we could have it back. I find watching sniper play in H5 boring as hell most of the time.

Casters listened to feedback for more in depth breakdowns of how Halo works. Very Very nice to see. I applaud them for that. Good shit

• Upvote (+1) 2

Casters listened to feedback for more in depth breakdowns of how Halo works. Very Very nice to see. I applaud them for that. Good shit

Yeah it's noticeable. While I still don't think it is where it should be, they've made significant progress.

i want a stream of nothing but @@GoldenboyFTW going silly and making lethal laugh

over 11k on twitch :fire::weback::fire:

Another 2k on mixer. Not a huge number but hey. More.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah it's noticeable. While I still don't think it is where it should be, they've made significant progress.

Way better than filler speak about nothing. Lol

Sidenote: why is Tox playing from the Blue side? 

Was gonna ask the same thing

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tox: "Alright, #blackout everybody wear black"

Lethul:

LethalPink_zpswmb3np1w.jpg

Sidenote: why is Tox playing from the Blue side?

Because seeds dont change because of brackets
  • Upvote (+1) 4

This event has been absolutely brilliant, just wanted to say before the GF start big thanks to all of the casting team, production crew, MLG and 343 for giving us another amazing show. It took a while to get here, but now we're here and it was worth every bit of the struggle.

Cheers!

• Upvote (+1) 9