CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Quantity and quality are two different things. You're confusing the number of teams attending with a high skill ceiling. Objectively speaking, ZBNS HR/ H2 > H3

Imo H2>>ZBNS HR>H3.Button combos did alot for h2.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is honestly the first time where Im on the "Halo is dead" bandwagon. We need something soon.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Notice a difference in the aim?

Not really but to be honest ive never been the type to notice the small things. That being said I played octagon with a friend and found myself hitting way more perfects.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The real tragedy is people shelling out $500.00 for a new console that doesn't have any games.  

All it does is up-convert current games... sounds like a complete rip off to me.

I feel like they're targeting people who haven't bought a console in a while (like never upgraded from X360), or who want a 4k Blu-Ray player ...?  No idea

• Upvote (+1) 1

The real tragedy is people shelling out $500.00 for a new console that doesn't have any games.  

All it does is up-convert current games... sounds like a complete rip off to me.

Complete wrong way to look at it.

It's a new console with full back compat.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Xbox one X isn’t such a bad purchase, it’s a good upgrade and it will have a long life. People buy 1k phones every year. The XboxoneX is a good buy for a lot of people.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not really but to be honest ive never been the type to notice the small things. That being said I played octagon with a friend and found myself hitting way more perfects.

Hell yeah, take my $500 in exchange for more perfects  :ace:

Hasn't it been said that it will effectively eliminate heavy aim?

This is what @@ske7ch said. 

Also, it plays awesome - many people have said they feel a difference in terms of responsiveness and "snappiness" on the X. If you were the type of astute hardcore player that felt "heavy aim" I'm very curious to hear if you can feel a difference when playing on the X.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/78vucx/343i_when_are_we_going_to_get_to_see_that_sweet/doywm33/

We'll see tomorrow I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want an X, but I also want money  :thinking:

If I wrecked myself to go to Best Buy or something tonight at midnight could I actually get one? Or is it a sold out situation?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played h5 for the first time in about 8 months.

Wow. Way worse than I remebered.

I feel like a lot of you guys need to gain some perspective on how bad this game is.

It does not feel like a AAA game.

Its insanely clunky. The aiming feels horrid. All the movement mixed with long kill times is sooo awkward.

You feel tiny. The maps are scaled weird. What is this? Fps for ants?!?

The textures and graphics were so muddy my eyes physically hurt.

I was never a big fan of h5 but taking a break and coming back after playing other games really shines a light on this game's issues.

Its so clunky.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 12

It's a newish console with only back compat.

Ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's a new console with full back compat.

Xbox One X reminds me of the time I bought an upscaling DVD player that made my 480p movies look slightly better.

Read an Oriiii post for the first time in about 8 months.

Wow. Way worse than I remembered.

I feel like you need to gain some perspective on how bad this post is formatted.

It feels like a typical Oriiii post.

It's insanely clunky. Reading it hurts. All the lines mixed with blank spaces is sooo awkward.

This post should be tiny. The line breaks are scaled weird. What is this? Shit-posting for beginners???

The flow and phrasing are so muddy that I might actually edit your original post.

I was never a big fan of Oriiii but taking a break and coming back after reading other posts really shines a light on this post's issues.

It's so clunky.

Ha

Ha

Ha

• Upvote (+1) 3

Read an Oriiii post for the first time in about 8 months.

Wow. Way worse than I remembered.

I feel like you need to gain some perspective on how bad this post is formatted.

It feels like a typical Oriiii post.

It's insanely clunky.  Reading it hurts.  All the lines mixed with blank spaces is sooo awkward.

This post should be tiny.  The line breaks are scaled weird.  What is this? Shit-posting for beginners???

The flow and phrasing are so muddy that I might actually edit your original post.

I was never a big fan of Oriiii but taking a break and coming back after reading other posts really shines a light on this post's issues.

It's so clunky.

Dead

Xbox One X reminds me of the time I bought an upscaling DVD player that made my 480p movies look slightly better.

If I had a 4K monitor I would buy it.

Played h5 for the first time in about 8 months.

Wow. Way worse than I remebered.

I feel like a lot of you guys need to gain some perspective on how bad this game is.

It does not feel like a AAA game.

Its insanely clunky. The aiming feels horrid. All the movement mixed with long kill times is sooo awkward.

You feel tiny. The maps are scaled weird. What is this? Fps for ants?!?

The textures and graphics were so muddy my eyes physically hurt.

I was never a big fan of h5 but taking a break and coming back after playing other games really shines a light on this game's issues.

Its so clunky.

Is this some shitty poem? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

5b0s4xP.png

Have gone and exchanged at best buy numerous times. Currently playing on a default. 

Never realized how odd the aim is on these controllers, no matter if you use default or different stick curves. 

Excited to get the #WhereIsWorlds campaign up and running once again.  :ace:

We need a catchy hashtag for who is running worlds

Have gone and exchanged at best buy numerous times. Currently playing on a default. 

Never realized how odd the aim is on these controllers, no matter if you use default or different stick curves. 

I swapped my bumpers out after they wore away ~3-4 months after I bought it. Shortly after, the left stick began to get stuck when pressed, and I just gave up.

This was after my previous controller's bumpers wore away.

I have next to zero trust in Microsoft accessories. The only ones that haven't failed me within a year are 360 Wireless controllers. The only wired controller I ever bought had slow turn so severe it wasn't usable.