CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Same. 

May need to ask the casters, but if you need the logo PM me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate to make a post like this, but, 

We have some really amazing things lined up this year.

2018 memes are going to be insane.  :simms:

kk 

:intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I hate to make a post like this, but, 

We have some really amazing things lined up this year.

2018 memes are going to be insane.  :simms:

cue

tenor.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

May need to ask the casters, but if you need the logo PM me.

I can send you the info of the guy i ordered from. It was $30ish

The skill seen on Splyce is unlike anything ever before in Halo except for FB. For Optic to win means they have to have absolute perfect teamwork because as far as raw individual Halo 5 ability goes, I don't think they can cut it against an on fire Splyce. Shotzzy himself is the most talented gamer to ever play Halo professionally (I chose those words carefully, not saying he's the greatest Halo player of all time) . The things he is able to do are incredible, the only one who comes close is Frosty and even then there is still a noticeable gap in movement ability.

How soon we forget

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy smokes, dudes. There is just the right amount of toxic behavior I like to see in here on Championship Sundays! Frosty overkills? Yes. Personal attacks? Yes. The best memes? Yes. Fully tatted? AbsoFrankenlutely! 

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The skill seen on Splyce is unlike anything ever before in Halo except for FB. For Optic to win means they have to have absolute perfect teamwork because as far as raw individual Halo 5 ability goes, I don't think they can cut it against an on fire Splyce. Shotzzy himself is the most talented gamer to ever play Halo professionally (I chose those words carefully, not saying he's the greatest Halo player of all time) . The things he is able to do are incredible, the only one who comes close is Frosty and even then there is still a noticeable gap in movement ability.

Stellur's insides are melting to sludge (I have no actual idea what gall bladder sludge means) and wait for finals. Shotzzy and Renegade were missing shots and kills that they usually grab all the time.

I really love the addition of Lethal at NA events.

I do as well. VERY strong analyst. High Halo IQ with the ability to articulate it and a very prestigious pedigree of being the winningest player outside of USA.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I really love the addition of Lethal at NA events.

Same.  The dude really does his homework too.  All the EU guys need to have a workshop with the NA guys i think haha

• Upvote (+1) 1