CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Try saying that to my face, I'm 6'4" fully tatted.

Frank the fucking show man.

• Upvote (+1) 4

E.L.E

Everybody Love Everybody

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAAAAAAAAAY

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bumping this. Only available for 11 more hours.

Also a fair warning to Canadians, it says that my items won't get to my place until somewhere between April 12th and April 17th. Which isn't ideal since I'm flying to Seattle on the 12th. Sadly rush shipping isn't available to Canadians either. I would say still buy stuff if you wanted to, because y'know, it's cool stuff. But be warned you may not have it in time for Seattle.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's been long since I've been excited for a Championship Sunday!

Lets go REC!

Getting personally offended over the Internet in 2018 LUL

What's funny is that you got personally offended by Moses only a few days ago... On the internet... In 2018...

Go Reciprocity. I believe in you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Beyond being ‘toxic’ is a joke among our community, based on a certain head of Esports at a certain studio a while back, while on a call with me, let me know that the forums were ‘toxic’.

It has since been turned into a meme, basically. That is used all the time. Nothing to do with any particular member.

The toxic label is thrown around to discredit out opinions and arguments. Disagreeing with you, wanting to talk about something different than you, asking us to talk more about halo is NOT toxic. Toxic is personal insults towards members and staff. Memeing about the toxic label weve held for years isnt toxic.this site has gotten a lot of shit from all angles yet we are partners with astro to hold community events and sponsored a team for this event to support players we felt were wronged by an their org. This community and site is awesome even if it can be frustrating sometimes

Also lets chill on the personal attacks on both the staff and moses. Its not productive. That IS toxic. And that is the shit people hang onto to try and discredit us

• Upvote (+1) 6