CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL that's exactly what I said. My friend texted me during the Tox-Splyce series and was like 'yo get over here we're (str8) about to play nV in game 5' and I was like 'am I allowed?' and he said yes so I just walked over there. Never would have ventured over there if it wasn't for that.

Not sure if there will be any more matches on the side station anymore though.

Wow. . .I could've been there. :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Had a great chat with Grim and Uny at the event and if you read this in 2017 you'd think this was a sarcastic post but this is 2018 and I'm being for real, awesome guys, fantastic event.

Its amazing what well run events can change

• Upvote (+1) 5

Have you guys seen the jerseys Splyce went with? Pretty ballsy putting the American flag on the back, given the current climate and everything. 

zvxxe0.jpg

:laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow. . .I could've been there. :(

Yeah I didn’t even know I could go back there till the str8 Rippin match with nV. Wish I had known sooner lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

LOL that's exactly what I said. My friend texted me during the Tox-Splyce series and was like 'yo get over here we're (str8) about to play nV in game 5' and I was like 'am I allowed?' and he said yes so I just walked over there. Never would have ventured over there if it wasn't for that. 

Not sure if there will be any more matches on the side station anymore though. 

Damn, i had no clue we were allowed to go back there. I didn't even know where it was. I could hear str8 screaming the whole first half of that series though  :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

Woah, ToX beat Splyce? Can anyone link VOD timestamp (if there is one)?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snakebite played fine then too. The only people who made a big deal about it were the fans who wanted an excuse for OpTic losing.

I'm not a fan of either team but this is basically what happened when OpTic lost. Fans wanted an excuse even though he played fine.

Worlds is all that matters. If Denial won Columbus but CLG still won worlds in 2016, nobody would have cared. 

Super sad I was working all day today, especially after missing Team Team Beyond vs Splyce.

Then I found out I'm working 10-3PM tomorrow too  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So I think we should round up every beyond member at columbus for a group picture filled with toxicity :simms:

YES

• Upvote (+1) 8

I fell asleep while waiting for the Tox v Splyce series. :( However, when I woke up I checked the forums and this Toxic community immediately spoiled it for me. I was so disappointed I had to order the limited Team Beyond flag hoodie. Can’t wait to wear it and sulk in my basement, while being toxic on here. :Kreygasm:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Considering I'm working noon-7 est tomorrow... can we have ESL take over for the day so I can catch the losers finals and grand finals when i get home?

• Upvote (+1) 8

I just skimmed the forums so all I got out of it is that Lethul swapped gall bladders with Bee while he was sleeping to sabotage Splyce and close the gap?

this post doesn't even deserve an analyzed.gif rofl

• Upvote (+1) 1