CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cuz SB was sick while playing and everyone on the team and stellur himself is saying he's fine right now.

*edit, also stellur was like, the best player on splyce. Both shottzy and Renegade didn't perform their best.

Snakebite played fine then too. The only people who made a big deal about it were the fans who wanted an excuse for OpTic losing.

Po0Sjb8.jpg

I'm not a fan of either team but this is basically what happened when OpTic lost. Fans wanted an excuse even though he played fine.

• Upvote (+1) 7

TeamBeyond.net home of competitive Halo and 2018 MLG Columbus Champs Teams, Seeds, and Discussion. Has a nice ring to it

/rent

• Upvote (+1) 6

Man Renegades have so much potential, I feel like Ace really needs to step up, he almost looks like he never wants to be there =(

Hes one of my favorite players fyi

• Upvote (+1) 7

Great matches all around, really hope viewership can pick up to tomorrow - should be a great day!

• Upvote (+1) 7

The atmosphere at Columbus was pretty lit today. It’s gonna pop off tomorrow. Can’t wait.

Do you know roughly how many people fit inside? Is it a smaller venue, and that's why the spectator passes sold so quickly? If they hadn't (or if I hadn't hesitated when purchasing them lol) I woulda come for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the first event I've been to in like 3 years (last one was IG Columbus during H2A), and it's pretty awesome. Always a pleasure be around fellow Halo fans. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Also shoutout to @@Sandman, appreciate what you do for Halo and it was cool meeting you!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Great matches all around, really hope viewership can pick up to tomorrow - should be a great day!

i saw about 8.5k on twitch. im viewing this as a "if you build it, they will come" season. we have to prove that the mistakes of esl are gone before we get 30-50k again. the end of owl stage 2 and lol playoffs draw a lot of eyes that might've wondered our way though. im not concerned until @@Clap is concerned

• Upvote (+1) 8

This is the first event I've been to in like 3 years (last one was IG Columbus during H2A), and it was pretty awesome. Always a pleasure be around fellow Halo fans. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Also shoutout to @@Sandman, appreciate what you do for Halo and it was cool meeting you!

Thank you for the kind words man <3 it was a real pleasure to meet you! :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Have you guys seen the jerseys Splyce went with? Pretty ballsy putting the American flag on the back, given the current climate and everything.

zvxxe0.jpg

Wait, spectators can go to the side stations?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait, spectators can go to the side stations?

LOL that's exactly what I said. My friend texted me during the Tox-Splyce series and was like 'yo get over here we're (str8) about to play nV in game 5' and I was like 'am I allowed?' and he said yes so I just walked over there. Never would have ventured over there if it wasn't for that. 

Not sure if there will be any more matches on the side station anymore though. 

• Upvote (+1) 3