CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Seems like we'll get the usual top 4 after all. Tox, Reciprocity and winners of Splyce/Oxygen and NV/Renegades.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember when snakebite was sick for one tournament so everyone said it didn't count when OpTic lost? How come people aren't saying the same about Splyce and stellur? He was literally in the hospital yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Wow Optic played so good that series, I bet the higher ups are very happy with their performance and will keep them around for years to come!

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Dunno what happened to Renegade there but he kinda collapsed at the end of that Fathom game.

From renegod to renechoke honestly

• Upvote (+1) 6

Rec has a chance if Penguin plays well. I'm fairly confident in the other three members of Rec. Its just Penguin I'm not sold on. Hes played well so far and is showing in Rec's performance. If he can keep up in slays Rec can keep up with anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Rec has a chance if Penguin plays well. I'm fairly confident in the other three members of Rec. Its just Penguin I'm not sold on. Hes played well so far and is showing in Rec's performance. If he can keep up in slays Rec can keep up with anyone.

If he keeps it up and they fix some of their small mistakes we will have a great Rec - Tox series tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Crazy how much better pistola plays on lan.

Multiple world championships can do that to someone. Love watching his decision making under pressure, still some of the best ever.

• Upvote (+1) 3