CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think that was the flag score in game 4. We'll see if you're right regardless though!

Spoiler for Plaza Slayer; it ends 50-46
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You guys are saying Butters is bad and we need to move on....yet Strongside is still there.

Both can go, but man, Butters is another league of bad.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Spoiler for Plaza Slayer; it ends 50-46

Well dang! 

I see now that they have the "Replay" overlay. I don't think they did before. Thanks for the update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Both can go, but man, Butters is another league of bad.

Side can't even say more than 4 words without stuttering or mispronouncing something. I'd take Butters over him every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Man looking at the bracket, Stellur's medical emergency really benefited Reciprocity. Cruised into top 3 against Elevate (ok, Elevate did put up a fight) and Renegades. NV, Tox, and Splyce all on one side of the bracket, poor Str8 never had a chance.

Rec hasn't played Elevate this event. Do you mean Oxygen Supremacy? But yeah, they really benefitted from not having to play Splyce for top3 for the 100th time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Side can't even say more than 4 words without stuttering or mispronouncing something. I'd take Butters over him every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Strongside can at least bring thoughtful discussion to the analyst desk. Butters is just.....bad. Too loud at all times casting, doesn't bring much to the desk, just completely cringe in interviews. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Do you think red side is more favoritism to win?"

This is the one quote from Butters that I need to say I'd rather have reiteration-man Strongside over Butters who literally doesn't seem to know proper English under pressure.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Rec hasn't played Elevate this event. Do you mean Oxygen Supremacy? But yeah, they really benefitted from not having to play Splyce for top3 for the 100th time.

I was looking at the RNG/Elevate match on the bracket and my brain told me Rec.

bFFJysJ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Any idea when these will be available again after the countdown?

Also that flag would look great on a hoodie!

• Upvote (+1) 1

THANK YOU

• Upvote (+1) 2

That flag shirt is fucking awesome. Had to get it. And the BR shirt. 

I'll be the bald guy wearing a lot of Beyond stuff at Worlds. Keep an eye out people.

• Upvote (+1) 1