CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it just me or is the updated BR not even worth picking up anymore??

Were people complaining about the standard H5 BR?? Why does 343i change things after we spend 2 years getting used to them with no apparent issues?

The BR was op at launch. They reduced the burst rate and the rrr, which should have been enough. Then they through in random spread which makes it worthless.

Why would anyone want a precision weapon that is imprecise?

Edit: random spread definately makes a difference outside of rrr

• Upvote (+1) 1

:thinking:

I'm confused - do we think this is going to just be a rehash of the updates that have released?

:thinking:

I'm confused - do we think this is going to just be a rehash of the updates that have released?

its probably going to talk about Halo Wars and H5 both. It will probably show how they both look too in the new 4k resolution 

Aren't they having tournaments for Halo 5 today in Microsoft Stores?  How successful was the program anyways?

Aren't they having tournaments for Halo 5 today in Microsoft Stores?  How successful was the program anyways?

incredibly successful, we've been averaging like 1,500 players each tourney

(not an official number, that's just my estimation, the official player numbers are out there but i haven't crunched the data)

incredibly successful, we've been averaging like 1,500 players each tourney

(not an official number, that's just my estimation, the official player numbers are out there but i haven't crunched the data)

Lots of traction.

Especially with added LAN and full store rollout of monthly tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Curious to see if the Xbox One X will be the system used by the HCS in 2017.

Anyone getting one tomorrow?

have you ever heard of the tragedy of the broke college student?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is it just me or is the updated BR not even worth picking up anymore??

Were people complaining about the standard H5 BR??  Why does 343i change things after we spend 2 years getting used to them with no apparent issues?

The BR seems to have been balanced as a starting weapon.

I do think the BR could be pretty good in that role (Although, I haven't tested it at all). The other side of the coin is that if we get BR starts, we lose Magnum battles. With only a year left of H5 (i think) I'm not sure having the BR back as a starting weapon is worth it until H6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

have you ever heard of the tragedy of the broke college student?

The real tragedy is people shelling out $500.00 for a new console that doesn't have any games.  

All it does is up-convert current games... sounds like a complete rip off to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

its probably going to talk about Halo Wars and H5 both. It will probably show how they both look too in the new 4k resolution

They’re also updating h3 and mcc. Would expect info on both of those too

The bullet spacing is the biggest issue, with H5 mobility is really hard to land all 3 bullets. Imposible on a thrusting target.

The BR seems to have been balanced as a starting weapon.

I do think the BR could be pretty good in that role (Although, I haven't tested it at all). The other side of the coin is that if we get BR starts, we lose Magnum battles. With only a year left of H5 (i think) I'm not sure having the BR back as a starting weapon is worth it until H6.

The magnum is literally the best part of Halo 5 by a significant margin, but I guess we could ruin that for Halo 6.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I won the X1X from the Taco Bell giveaway so I have mine already and I personally enjoy it.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I won the X1X from the Taco Bell giveaway so I have mine already and I personally enjoy it.

Notice a difference in the aim?