CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it just me or does it feel like there's more down time at this event compared to Orlando?

Probably cause there's not as many teams competing as there was in the open event and they're not able to continue switching to a side station.

• Upvote (+1) 2

MLG Production is insane.

The organization and communication from everyone to get you that strip of content was remarkable.

Replays, Wonderboy’s PHENOMENAL ANALYSIS, and Frosty’s Killtac, etc.

Sunday will be wild.

Where you at?

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the html that I can use to bookmark on my computer that will allow me to go to the newest unread post in order to make my experience more like mobile?

When you add to bookmark, just edit the page number to a very high number that won’t be reached.

Example: http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/17620-halo-world-championship-2018-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-11117

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/17620-halo-world-championship-2018-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/?view=getnewpost

Smh, admins don't know how to use their own website...

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

APG isn't that good. Awful play with OS.

APG was the only one on Renegades to go positive that game (15-12) and accounted for nearly half their kills.

Ace got embarrassed about three times in the final two games and that was just what was on the stream.

The state of NA casting right now is pretty bad honestly. With T2 not working ATM, there is:

1. Walshy

2. Bravo

3. Elamite

INSERT VERY LARGE GAP

4. Graduates of the School of Loudness (Strongside/Butters)

Come back @@Tsquared.

I think it'd be cool to have those ANZ casters come over and try.

I never thought Butters was bad until I started watching the Overwatch league more. Those guys really shine a light on the difference between good casters and bad ones. Butters seems to overhype and tends to ramble on, and it can be a little jarring. He's got potential though.

Man looking at the bracket, Stellur's medical emergency really benefited Reciprocity. Cruised into top 3 against Elevate (ok, Elevate did put up a fight) and Renegades. NV, Tox, and Splyce all on one side of the bracket, poor Str8 never had a chance.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Oxygen beat Elevate 3-2 in losers bracket.

I think that was the flag score in game 4. We'll see if you're right regardless though!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man looking at the bracket, Stellur's medical emergency really benefited Reciprocity. Cruised into top 3 against Elevate (ok, Elevate did put up a fight) and Renegades. NV, Tox, and Splyce all on one side of the bracket, poor Str8 never had a chance.

I was just think this myself and it might ripple into Worlds too?

• Upvote (+1) 1