CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That was a great showing from Elevate. Even with a loss at the end I think they should be proud of that performance.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mobile or desktop?

Desktop, but I think it might be something on my end. If it continues later today, I'll let you know. Thanks for asking!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why is it only best of 5? Theres 8 teams only. Surely we can have best of 7s

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Clap can you put the stream on the main stage in between matches? Would just give us something to watch during downtime, and I'm sure us spectators would love to see Wonderboy's spawn analysis right now! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's really throwing me off that there's a Lethul and a Lethal, and the UK one isn't the one who spells it with a "u"

• Upvote (+1) 6

The one thing I hate about the teams when they get so dominant (ex-optic and now splyce) is how they win a good series and leave with a face like they don't really care.

I know they are dominant, I know they expect to win the series, but I get more excited winning any match in any online game ever than they winning a series (and sometimes a tournament). I don't expect them to give the naded + danoxide death stare after every game, but at least leave with a happy face lol

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before

- Some Famous Football Player (CC Maybe?)

I actually prefer that.  I like to see dominant players act like they know they are dominant.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So.... Renegades must be practicing more than HDH would have us believe right?

• Upvote (+1) 1