CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not gonna lie, as obnoxious as the T2 is in jail joke can be sometimes on twitch, it never fails to make me smirk.

What is the actual reason he isn't casting?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Devon played better than monstcr most of the tourney tourney

Eh, disagree, he only played better against Top Prospect Clan & arguably Gosu(both of which they swept). Otherwise he's been the worst player on Armada.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@CyReN would you mind updating the team names on the first page of the thread? Just makes sense if you update ex Optic to TOX and Fyra gaming to Elevate so people don't get confused. I would also add wise gaming as well since they just qualified for worlds.

Will be updating everything after the end of the event.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys is there a vod of RNG beating Splyce?

Spplyce had to forfeit

Where is the bravo stream? It's not on

• Upvote (+1) 1

Devon played better than monstcr most of the tourney tourney

Well Monstcr would be the second one I'd blame but Devon for me is easily the worst player on Armada. The last series he had a .57 K/D with by far the lowest dmg in the series for either team. This isn't the first time also I've seen Devon do this bad. Hes been consistently a significantly negative player even when hes had teammate go positive. His good series against the Top Prospect Clan was an outlier. Even when I've watched him he isn't that good especially when compared to someone like Contra.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not gonna lie, as obnoxious as the T2 is in jail joke can be sometimes on twitch, it never fails to make me smirk.

What is the actual reason he isn't casting?

He's in jail. 

He's actually too busy being a Fedora Model with Dmaq. 5568701166_2f3bb50237_m.jpg 

Zach-Galifianakis-Laugh.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Watching Renegades vs Elevate with Snip3down on the desk is great. He's very articulate and informative without rambling. He definitely has a future on the desk if he wants it! 

But why aren't they talking about the game on screen!? Most of what I heard relating to the game was "Oh, and the last flag goes in, Renegades wins"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is anyone else having issues with the stream quality? I'm on Twitch watching in 720p60fps, but it looks like the source quality is low. The text is fuzzy, both from in game (like the observer mode panels) and stream production (like the ads on the side). Bit rate and skipped frames look good. Just seems the source quality is low.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anyone else having issues with the stream quality? I'm on Twitch watching in 720p60fps, but it looks like the source quality is low. The text is fuzzy, both from in game (like the observer mode panels) and stream production (like the ads on the side). Bit rate and skipped frames look good. Just seems the source quality is low.

Seems ok to me, im watching from the website not the app if that makes any difference.

Mobile or desktop?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Rng nearly choked but there was a clutch sticky that helper seal it.

I was watching on mlg on my phone, and my tv has twitxh on. Fucking twitch ended up spoiling it before the mlg app got the kill to win

• Upvote (+1) 1