CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not downplaying how terrible it is that the power cord was kicked out of the LAN server we have to use, but the negativity and over emphasis on focusing on it does no one any good. We have taken extra precaution to ensure it doesn't happen again but we are not perfect and mistakes will continue to happen as we operate, but we will do our best to deal with them in a quick, professional, and decisive manner as they pop up.

On another note, we were dealing behind the scenes with Stellurs medical emergency. We thought it might be early onset issues with his appendix and we were all extremely worried. Big thanks to Armada for agreeing to play 90 minutes early on a practice station so we could get him to the ER after. Also thankfully it looks like he will be okay and back today

And this is why you guys are so much better than what we had last year. :) Thanks for taking time out of your super busy weekend to come post on a forum and explain the situation better.

Have a great event!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra pressing start every 3 seconds. I think it may have gotten into his head too much.

It really does work though, lol. Not sure why it's still considered a conspiracy. Heavy aim sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I have never been a Demon D fan. His attitude towards teammates and other players has always really bothered me. That interview went a long way towards changing my mind. Really good interview for him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk if anyone has been updated yet, but Stellur just showed up to the arena so I'm guessing he's playing

• Upvote (+1) 9

Really happy commonly made it to worlds. It really speaks to the depth of the NA talent pool that players like him and contra are sidelined from top 8 rosters.

• Upvote (+1) 3

why is viewership so low?

Because Halo 5 isn't that great of a game, the game is old, there has been more talking than gameplay, and nearly every series has been a 3-0. 

With that said I'm still excited for this series lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not gonna lie, as obnoxious as the T2 is in jail joke can be sometimes on twitch, it never fails to make me smirk.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@CyReN would you mind updating the team names on the first page of the thread? Just makes sense if you update ex Optic to TOX and Fyra gaming to Elevate so people don't get confused. I would also add wise gaming as well since they just qualified for worlds. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Honestly Contra should have made it but he is to be blamed for his failure and not cause of his skill. Deciding to be a duo with Predevonator who retired and has struggled nightly since coming back cost him a worlds spot. Had Armada had someone from Oceanic squad replace Devon they would've made it imo. Sometimes sticking with your friends isn't the best idea and it cost Contra. Sad to see no Danoxide, Tapping Buttons and Contra at worlds.

Devon played better than monstcr most of the tourney tourney
  • Upvote (+1) 1