CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What is the html that I can use to bookmark on my computer that will allow me to go to the newest unread post in order to make my experience more like mobile?

What I do is bookmark first page of the topic, then there is a link "go to the first unread post".

after Denver when I had to go to the ER followed by surgery it was gallbladder sludge and gallstones and I now I am more sad for bed because that was the worst pain I have ever been in in my life. Hopefully he doesn’t have to get surgery but tbh after getting the surgery I can go back to eating normal trash food without worrying about being in the fetal position for 6 hours.

Gallbladder sludge is to halo as concussions are to football
  • Upvote (+1) 4

after Denver when I had to go to the ER followed by surgery it was gallbladder sludge and gallstones and I now I am more sad for bed because that was the worst pain I have ever been in in my life. Hopefully he doesn’t have to get surgery but tbh after getting the surgery I can go back to eating normal trash food without worrying about being in the fetal position for 6 hours.

plslearn.jpg 

OT: iToXi LxthuL vs iToXi Snip3down in finals?

Hot damn, the caster curse is real for Butters. 

you're talking the 3-0 curse, right?

is that really still going?!

Dude!
I woke up turned on my computer and it said 2mins until Wise vs Armada. Went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth came back to my room and the game was over. wtf.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra pressing start every 3 seconds. I think it may have gotten into his head too much.