CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Spectator Saturday boys!

I'm in a bright Red-Orange ASTRO t-shirt. If you see me in the venue during my downtime say hello!

• Upvote (+1) 8

We 7 heavily armed guards in a tight perimeter around each LAN machine along with mace turrets that will auto fire on anyone that gets within 6 feet of the LAN machine zone

Some of the above may not be true

#HUNTtheTRUTH. 

Excited to be there later today.  :D

• Upvote (+1) 4

my wife has that gallbladder thing, basically she just avoids certain foods (esp. fried foods) and it rarely acts up ...

• Upvote (+1) 3

We have 7 heavily armed guards in a tight perimeter around each LAN machine along with mace turrets that will auto fire on anyone that gets within 6 feet of the LAN machine zone

You could just get this guy, and your problems will be solved. Save you $$$  :kappa:

59582549139ab7dc920ee7d400b60647.jpg

please tell me someone knows who this guy is.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You could just get this guy, and your problems will be solved. Save you $$$  :kappa:

59582549139ab7dc920ee7d400b60647.jpg

please tell me someone knows who this guy is.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

• Upvote (+1) 4

We have 7 heavily armed guards in a tight perimeter around each LAN machine along with mace turrets that will auto fire on anyone that gets within 6 feet of the LAN machine zone

So basically Clutch is keeping an eye on it 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Thank god the last spot is being decided at the LAN and not online like it was last year.

• Upvote (+1) 9

My mind is fucking blown that these Infinity War trailers playing during the commercial breaks has new footage.

I miss mcdonalds forge showcases

• Upvote (+1) 4

My mind is fucking blown that these Infinity War trailers playing during the commercial breaks has new footage.

Congrats on all the karma you are about to recieve on Reddit.

Congrats on all the karma you are about to recieve on Reddit.

lmao

I'm surprised nobody else noticed. I saw one clip of the Hulk briefly while I tuned in and it didn't click until a few hours ago it was new footage. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What is the html that I can use to bookmark on my computer that will allow me to go to the newest unread post in order to make my experience more like mobile?

Edit: I'm an idiot, it was a warmup against a different team....

Edit edit: Oh my god that camo play from Gilkey!  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also dunno if you guys noticed, but did Strongside actually read some of the feedback and is now trying to do the casting with more analyst approach ?

I did notice that actually.  There is more analysis across the board and less play by play.  good to see.

Let’s shit on them, as it is rather stupid.

But let’s not also forget that ESL would also have a shady point system, a nonsensical bracket, and would be holding the tourney in a jiffy lube. Also, tickets would have gone on sale 2 weeks ago.

They also wouldn't have had a bravo stream to switch to.  Was not a big deal.

I'm not downplaying how terrible it is that the power cord was kicked out of the LAN server we have to use, but the negativity and over emphasis on focusing on it does no one any good. We have taken extra precaution to ensure it doesn't happen again but we are not perfect and mistakes will continue to happen as we operate, but we will do our best to deal with them in a quick, professional, and decisive manner as they pop up.

On another note, we were dealing behind the scenes with Stellurs medical emergency. We thought it might be early onset issues with his appendix and we were all extremely worried. Big thanks to Armada for agreeing to play 90 minutes early on a practice station so we could get him to the ER after. Also thankfully it looks like he will be okay and back today

Well gg's to everybody for being flexible with the schedule.  My neighbor had gallstones and those things hurt like a bitch.  eventually needed surgery.  You should get him a La-z-boy to recline in while he plays today haha

Edit: Is it possible to get the MLG stream synced up with the rest of them>?  I want to watch there but its like 20 seconds behind.

• Upvote (+1) 4