CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone at Beyond & ASTRO took what happened with the ‘dropping’ personally. Especially those horrendous ‘dead game’ bullshit tweets afterwards.

We all got together to see what we could do to make it right for the team. I had a great conversation with Snakebite and we worked out a nice deal that the team deserves. We then proceeded to overnight $2500 worth of gear (Shout out to Cole at ASTRO!) to their hotel so they could kick some ass this weekend.

Shout out to Snakebite, and everyone @ ASTRO for ALWAYS having the communities back. Super happy to work with them, and look forward to watching the event this weekend.

GO TOX! :)

That's so sick. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man that's really unfortunate. Hopefully hes okay its probably pretty serious if he ended up in the ER at an event

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going with Armada over Wise for the the final spot for Worlds. Tomorrow is going to be so great.

Really hope Stellur is alright. Makes things very interesting for tomorrow. Splyce vs NV round 1 so pumped for that. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lower half of the bracket is stacked. Can't see Renegades or Reciprocity beating any of those teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if Bee can't make it back for the game tomorrow.... what happens?

Can they sub, is it forfeits all the way down?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Appendicitis is surgery, hopefully its not that.

Although it's only a 1 day surgery + recovery time, I doubt he'd be able to play this weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Being an EG fan these last couple years, I've gotten use to my fav team having a tough bracket. So, having Renegades on that side of the bracket makes me happy. LFG Lunchbox!!!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Appendicitis is surgery, hopefully its not that.

Although it's only a 1 day surgery + recovery time, I doubt he'd be able to play this weekend.

0% chance he'll play if it's that, hopefully it's nothing, I've had (pretty intense) pain around that area which went away after a few hours and turned out to be nothing.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Being an EG fan these last couple years, I've gotten use to my fav team having a tough bracket. So, having Renegades on that side of the bracket makes me happy. LFG Lunchbox!!!

Dude same. This is so unusual for us.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My wife had appendicitis / surgery years ago. She said it was pretty painful and would be hard to concentrate if he did try to go through it.

I really hope Stellur is ok, stuff is pretty serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just met some super drunk halo fans at Short North. (Columbus’ main drinking street) No idea if they’re on here but whoever it was, halo 3 was their first halo. Can’t be friends.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Crazy someone who has beaten Optic and won a tournament didn't even qualify for world's. Hope guys on Oceanic bounce back another season.

Not sure why they put Mentality and Wise on the same side of the bracket, but I am pretty confident whoever wins this first match will go to world's.

Unfortunate thing with Splyce, but this shouldn't mess up world's, so let's enjoy this tournament for what it has become. Hope Stellur will be fit in no time.

Otherwise, very enjoyable day one, outside of those 2 disconnects it was flawlessly run. Love what MLG brings to the table.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Crazy someone who has beaten Optic and won an tournament didn't even qualify for world's. Hope guys on Oceanic bounce back another season.

Not sure why they put Mentality and Wise on the same side of the bracket, but I am pretty confident whoever wins this first match will go to world's.

Unfortunate thing with Splyce, but this shouldn't mess up world's, so let's enjoy this tournament for what it has become. Hope Stellur will be fit in no time.

Otherwise, very enjoyable day one, outside of those 2 disconnects it was flawlessly run. Love what MLG brings to the table.

im really schocked by oceanic. i thought that they couldve been 2nd in their pool.

and hopefully stellur is fine. i wonder what splyce will do if they dont have a sub. im glad they were able to qualify for worlds though. in the end, that was the main goal

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1