CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

MLG announcement followed by some new Final Boss merch being released is the dream   :prayers:

OMG FB CARBON AND TRIGGERS DOWN SKINS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty cool video - 10 Greatest Vision Moments (spoiler alert, #1 on the list is Halo related)

• Upvote (+1) 9

I've always wondered about something like this happening. How do they decide what substances to ban? Just illegal substances?

I'm assuming they wouldn't prevent players from competing if they were prescribed something like adderall. Idk. Should be interesting.

I've always wondered about something like this happening. How do they decide what substances to ban? Just illegal substances?

I'm assuming they wouldn't prevent players from competing if they were prescribed something like adderall. Idk. Should be interesting.

i was reading this earlier and they will most likely just ban illegal substances

these NBA franchises are investing a lot into this and it's worth drug screening so you don't get stuck with someone who has a substance problem

• Upvote (+1) 2

Could just be talking about the COD news coming out soon.  On another note if we DONT get MLG im gonna be super salty with the way MLG has been teasing us.

Tbh, if they're purposefully milking us I gotta give them props. That's some major mind games. Major League Mind Games.

So, I saw Thorin post a video for the upcoming WCS 2017 promoting the player INnoVation.  He gets called "the machine" because of his very emotionless approach to play.

Does this gif remind you of anyone from Halo?

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

With all the vaguery with the future of TOs, I wonder if this is a simular situation to last years Worlds venue - as in they don't have a TO yet.

So, I saw Thorin post a video for the upcoming WCS 2017 promoting the player INnoVation.  He gets called "the machine" because of his very emotionless approach to play.

giphy.gif

Currently? Frosty and Stellur

Of all time? The Ogres or Formal

Currently? Frosty and Stellur

Of all time? The Ogres or Formal

The answer I was looking for was "The entire OpTic roster."

Win or lose, they just don't show any fucking emotion.

But at the same time, they're super fucking consistent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

giphy.gif

No.

Aren't questions like this why you get paid, anyway? Why don't you tell us who this gif reminds us of?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

With all the vaguery with the future of TOs, I wonder if this is a simular situation to last years Worlds venue - as in they don't have a TO yet.

Yeah feels like they actually have nothing to announce yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1