CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do we know how far they’re going to advance the pools today? Will we find out top 2 of pools today or will that be saved for tomorrow? Obviously would be more hype qualifying for worlds with the crowd there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

we live! y3BS5u6.pngy3BS5u6.pngy3BS5u6.png

Twitch

Mixer

MLG

Which stream the beyond fam hanging out in?  

I'm thinking MLG but its like 20 seconds behind the other streams....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do we know how far they’re going to advance the pools today? Will we find out top 2 of pools today or will that be saved for tomorrow? Obviously would be more hype qualifying for worlds with the crowd there.

If its anything like Orlando they will play 2 matches today and then 1 tomorrow. Granted for Orlando they had to wait until Saturday for the open bracket teams to qualify for groups. But I agree I hope they finish group play tomorrow for the hype factor. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I guess we will see who qualifies today. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Do not like. So I assume tomorrow will be the last chance single elim bracket with Champ bracket being Sunday.

the champ bracket will feed into the last chance bracket so i would imagine we will go to winners/losers finals saturday, then play winners finals, losers finals, grand finals on sunday

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do not like. So I assume tomorrow will be the last chance single elim bracket with Champ bracket being Sunday.

Yeah I bet the single elim bracket will probably be first on stream and then the champ bracket will probably stop at top 4 teams and finish on Sunday. I'm not a fan of it but I haven't been doing events for 15+ years so I'm just going to trust the MLG team and enjoy the weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

the champ bracke will feed into the last chance bracket so i would imagine we will go to winners/losers finals saturday, then play winners finals, losers finals, grand finals on sunday

Champ bracket wouldn’t feed into last chance bracket as every team in champ bracket is qualified for worlds already.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please tell me someone clipped that snipedown whack-a-mole headshot.  MLG doesnt have clips....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Champ bracket wouldn’t feed into last chance bracket as every team in champ bracket is qualified for worlds already.

yeah you're right and you've probably had more to drink than me

3xImrAx.png

its an odd format, but it should be good in the end

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah you're right and you've probably had more to drink than me

3xImrAx.png

its an odd format, but it should be good in the end

lol I’m not in Columbus yet. Give me a few hours and that will be true.
  • Upvote (+1) 2