CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone at Beyond & ASTRO took what happened with the ‘dropping’ personally. Especially those horrendous ‘dead game’ bullshit tweets afterwards.

We all got together to see what we could do to make it right for the team. I had a great conversation with Snakebite and we worked out a nice deal that the team deserves. We then proceeded to overnight $2500 worth of gear to their hotel so the team could kick some ass this weekend.

Shout out to Snakebite, and everyone @ ASTRO for ALWAYS having the communities back. Super happy to work with the team.

GO TOX! :)

This is fucking awesome! Literally made me tear up. GO TOX!!!

Let's have a good weekend yall! TOX top 1!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who will I see at the MS Store Viewing Party tonight?

Me if I don’t get too drunk at World of Beer first.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Team Beyond HaloWC Power Rankings – MLG Columbus

Simms

1. Splyce
  2. Tox
  3. EnVy 
  4. Reciprocity
  5. Renegades 
  6. Oxygen
  7. Str8
  8. Elevate

Wonderboy

1. Splyce
  2. Tox
  3. EnVy
  4. Reciprocity
  5. Elevate
  6. Renegades
  7. Str8
  8. Oxygen

Infinity

1. Tox
  2. Splyce 
  3. EnVy
  4. Renegades
  5. Reciprocity
  6. Elevate
  7. Oxygen
  8. Str8

Lethal

1. Splyce
  2. Tox
  3. NV
  4. Reciprocity
  5. Renegades
  6. Elevate
  7. Str8
  8. Oxygen

Tashi

1. TEAM BEYOND (Tox)
  2. Splyce 
  3. Reciprocity
  4. EnVyUs 
  5. Str8
  6. Renegades
  7. Oxygen
  8. Elevate

I was writing this during our rehearsals/meetings so sorry if its a little sloppy compared to my standard work, but I hope you all enjoy and spark some conversation!

awesome write up. i think oceanic is 9th and will be going to seattle but armada is right behind them. even wise could take it but in the end my bet is on oceanic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, just hearing the news about the updated reputation for event weekend. Would just to say I'm looking forward to putting in HARD WORK all weekend long observing / casting every series so if you want to reward that by giving me reputation then that would be fine but honestly don't worry about it I already have my gold bar and who cares about reputation anyways. Have a great weekend everyone I hope you all enjoy the show and also you all look great today do you moisturize? Keep it up

Upovted by mistake, can anyone else neg to correct? Thanks

• Upvote (+1) 9

I just messaged my old buddy and told him MLG Columbus was on. I'm still not used to it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They just left the scene. Saiyan and Trippey are now Nv with Ola and Bubu. Ninja is now friends with Drake.

I do like this squad. It's gonna be a good weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got in from a long ass day at work. Cracked open a beer, dinner in the oven, stream open on my laptop. I am SO hyped for this event - finally, Halo is home!!!

​Any juicy gossip I missed over the past week besides the Optic stuff?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ive no idea whos going to make it to the finals. This is going to be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

awesome write up. i think oceanic is 9th and will be going to seattle but armada is right behind them. even wise could take it but in the end my bet is on oceanic

Oceanic has a crack in top8 just because of Tapping(lets see how much better they've become with him), so I'd have them #9, Wise at #10, Mentality #11, Armada has a good chance to exit outside the top12(Contra/PreDev/Danoxide/Calm placed top24 at Orlando).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I personally am glad the ex-optic squad didn't go as Final Boss. I prefer that name to not be tainted by halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 7

is the stream... starting.... early?

what is this sorcery?!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 2