CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

fist info ive seen on a game time

My friend who is coaching Str8 just texted me and said they're playing Reciprocity on stream at 4 (EST I'm assuming). Cannot confirm how accurate my sources are. But idk why he'd be wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The Beyond sponsorship is awesome but don't see why we are celebrating the most popular and winning team going with the name of their friend group's Discord chat? No one else finds this random name a little low grade and unprofessional for our champion team? Maybe I'm missing something. I guess it doesn't matter that much.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My friend who is coaching Str8 just texted me and said they're playing Reciprocity on stream at 4 (EST I'm assuming). Cannot confirm how accurate my sources are. But idk why he'd be wrong.

Troy told me the same thing, they're the first match on main stage. IMO that matchup is the highest chance for a 2 seed to beat a 1 seed, I'm looking forward to it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

100% agreed. They should have gone as "LOL".

Hahaha, I hope you posted that actually in reference to me complaining about that team name a year ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Beyond sponsorship is awesome but don't see why we are celebrating the most popular and winning team going with the name of their friend group's Discord chat? No one else finds this random name a little low grade and unprofessional for our champion team? Maybe I'm missing something. I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Not sure you saw @@LethuL's blog post, but they didn't know a day before the event. They were put in a hard place, and made the best of it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Not sure you saw @@LethuL's blog post, but they didn't know a day before the event. They were put in a hard place, and made the best of it.

Hmph. I get not being given much time but... is this really "the best of it"? Adam gave permission to use old team names. Ateast they'd have a logo then. Like I said, doesn't matter all that much I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Stream starts at 4... I think the 1st match will start at 4:30 so its possible. Would be an awesome first match to be on stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmph. I get not being given much time but... is this really "the best of it"? Adam gave permission to use old team names. Ateast they'd have a logo then. Like I said, doesn't matter all that much I guess.

They could of respected the legacy, while it would be awesome - some may not seen it as that.

Either way, let's see what they do for Worlds when they got time :D

Let's Go Tox!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Forget who suggested it, but they should've gone with Corporate. Although I think they are too professional to be that spiteful and childish, so in the end it's probably a good thing they didn't. Someone's always watching, and all that.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Forget who suggested it, but they should've gone with Corporate. Although I think they are too professional to be that spiteful and childish, so in the end it's probably a good thing they didn't. Someone's always watching, and all that.

Imagine if they went as Infinite Warfare :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 9

snakebite on using final boss

• Upvote (+1) 9