CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like everything kicks off at 4p est on twitch mixer and mlg. Mixer and mlg will have a bravo stream as well

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm predicting top 2 of each pool to advance (in their respective positions) and Wise will be the 9th team to make Worlds.

I'm predicting top 2 of each pool to advance (in their respective positions) and Wise will be the 9th team to make Worlds.

Same but I'm going oceanic for 9th.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Okay I was wondering why I was being viciously bagged Lol I was like what did I do.

Gg, that was my first game of H5 in a while and it convinced me to get off lol

Haha, I feel bad now. You were the first Beyond guy I've seen in matchmaking in a while so I may have got really excited. Us being a team of four straight up wasn't fair though.

When is the store getting updated with new apparel? The finals in Seattle will be my first Halo tournament ever and I was hoping I could rep the forums.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So does everyone advance into winners bracket?

Some of those second/third places in pools are going to be a little closer then you might think. This is going to be interesting.

So does everyone advance into winners bracket?

Some of those second/third places in pools are going to be a little closer then you might think. This is going to be interesting.

Im not 100% sure but top 2 go to winners, 3rd goes to losers and 4th is eliminated

@@Clap can you clarify

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait to see one trailer 500 times this weekend. I practically have the Pacific Rim trailer memorized.

Yeah, but it's the new Infinity War trailer.

It's so good that I watch it a few times a day anyways lol, this just saves me from opening another tab

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im not 100% sure but top 2 go to winners, 3rd goes to losers and 4th is eliminated

Yeah, just re-read the announcement on HaloWaypoint.

"... The 16 teams will be divided in four groups of four – the last place team in each group will be eliminated, the third-place team in each group will face off in a single elimination wild card match, and the top two teams from each group will duke it out in an 8-team double elimination bracket ..."

Just got my first PC build to turn on and I'm telling you guys because none of my friends are awake. Or real.

Are you going to worlds? 

Where is T2?

Hasn't he kind of gone the route of Neighbor lately? I remember at least a handful of shitty tweets towards Halo/343/etc from him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sidelined.

Haha, I feel bad now. You were the first Beyond guy I've seen in matchmaking in a while so I may have got really excited. Us being a team of four straight up wasn't fair though.

"I gotta get his attention. I think I'll viciously hump his face after killing him."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi, Beyond!

I was told I could get the latest in competitive MMO PvP from a guy here named...

looks at sticky note

...Moses_RPG? Anyone know him?

---

nV top 2 don't @ me. Pistola comes back from fighting some kind of Balrogish figure as the White Wizard.

• Upvote (+1) 1