CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They go out of their way in the article to not refer to them as Tox, but instead name out each individual team member. Makes me think Tox isn't what they're actually going with, otherwise I feel like they would have brought it up in the article at least. 

Man I was hoping Renegades would get into REC's pool. Would've been a close match for 1st in that pool. These are kinda uneventful--don't see any upsets happening.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'll just hope it's a placeholder. Funny how can a team name make tournament less exciting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's been promoting the new Sony Xperia Play phone.

SxFZ130.png

I see a huge market for Tsquared wearing Fedora memes. BUY! BUY! BUY!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just a hot tip for anybody traveling to Columbus.

If you want to have the best burger you’ll have in your life, go to: https://g.co/kgs/Pac3Wh (Thurman’s Burger)

As someone that grew up in Columbus, I’ll co-sign this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously, Tsquared is the fashion icon we don’t deserve. When I get home I’m making a rundown of my top T2 outfits stretching from Gangster T2 to Bowl Cut T2. Can’t wait.

• Upvote (+1) 6

They go out of their way in the article to not refer to them as Tox, but instead name out each individual team member. Makes me think Tox isn't what they're actually going with, otherwise I feel like they would have brought it up in the article at least.

Or because it looks really unprofessional for the 2nd seed to not have a real name/logo.

I really hope Tox can pull out another first to throw it in Corporate Optic's face

• Upvote (+1) 8

I was hoping they would go as Counter Logic Optic Gaming, or CLOG for short.

I’m happy with the pools, assuming that Pool A winner plays Pool D second place then we will have 1v8, 2v6, 3v7 and 4v5 in the champ bracket 1st round. REC v Renegades then?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I was hoping Renegades would get into REC's pool. Would've been a close match for 1st in that pool. These are kinda uneventful--don't see any upsets happening.

Yeah this is pretty much the worst case in terms of random seeding. 1st/5th and 4th/8th, this is exactly what you want to avoid, with one group obviously stronger than the other and missing out on the potentially closest matchup between 4th/5th.

Alright my predictions hopefully they go better than Orlando! 

Group A- Splyce 3-0, Renegades 2-1, Armada 1-2,  Gosu Crew 0-3

Group B - Tox 3-0, Oceanic 2-1, Oxygen Supremacy 1-2, Mentality 0-3

Group C - Envyus 3-0, Elevate 2-1, Lux 1-2, Wise 0-3

Group D- Reciprocity 3-0, Str8 Rippin 2-1, Top Prospect Clan 1-2, Frya 0-3

From Champ Bracket - 1)Spylce, 2)Tox, 3)Envyus, 4)Reciprocity, 5/6) Oceanic/Renegades, 7/8)Elevate/Str8 Rippin 

In the single elimination bracket I'm going with Oxygen Supremacy to get the last spot for Worlds. 

Also I agree if you go to Columbus and don't go to Thurmans Burgers you are really missing out. Best burgers for sure! 

It also sucks because they fought hard for the 5th seed so that they could be in the pool with the 4th seed, Reciprocity, who they have a chance of beating. But the pools were randomized and they have to compete with Splyce instead who they will never beat. All the GBs meant nothing.

Just a hot tip for anybody traveling to Columbus.

If you want to have the best burger you’ll have in your life, go to: https://g.co/kgs/Pac3Wh (Thurman’s Burger)

I agree, if you want good brats, go around the corner to schmidt's 

Brav back is awesome. Love some Brav in the booth.

Good to see Butters back too, sometimes he says some cringey stuff and stumbles on his words but he's pretty good otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tox is their GB team name, I just wonder if it is a place holder or not

isn’t is also the name of their group chat with a couple other pros that they’re friends with like stellur, eco, apg, etc?

isn’t is also the name of their group chat with a couple other pros that they’re friends with like stellur, eco, apg, etc?

yes it is lol

@@MultiLockOn Good game my friend. We were a team of four which sucks.

Okay I was wondering why I was being viciously bagged Lol I was like what did I do.

Gg, that was my first game of H5 in a while and it convinced me to get off lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why did we never get the H4 Arctic BR skin in H5?

Not enough RAM

• Upvote (+1) 6