CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is Sundance still around with MLG? @@Clap

I don't know if Sundance does anything other than travel from mountain to mountain skiing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A friend of mine is involved with one of the teams attending Regionals, and has been in Columbus since Wednesday night with the rest of the teams. I just texted him and asked what ex-Optic was going with as a team name, thinking he'd have some insight.

"No one knows yet" was his response.

With all the suspense that's building up, I sure hope they pick something good. Btw I will be at Columbus.

• Upvote (+1) 8

A friend of mine is involved with one of the teams attending Regionals, and has been in Columbus since Wednesday night with the rest of the teams. I just texted him and asked what ex-Optic was going with as a team name, thinking he'd have some insight.

With all the suspense that's building up, I sure hope they pick something good. Btw I will be at Columbus.

The suspense is killing me. Final Boss perhaps?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's some bad blood it seems.

*sighs*

It just never ends. The extra time better be worth it for the comp scene and halo in general.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it bad I miss Pro league.

I would be more excited for return of Agl than pro league.

E3Dse96.png

Ok, so ex-Optic should be call "Wrong Picture" and just use this one photo as their logo. Then they win worls and a giant Bubu Dubu riding a horse holding a rose will be displayed for the whole world.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Looking to purchase a Spectator pass for Columbus this weekend if anyone knows anyone selling any extra passes please let me know!!! (Very short notice and planning on my part i know) 

Fuck I wish I was going :’(

Same I wish I would have just bought a ticket when they went on sale but I was unsure if I would be able to go or not. I didn't think they're would be so few tickets and they would sell out in 2 days. I have a feeling Columbus is going to be so dope. Really excited for this weekend. Waiting for the pools to come out then I'll make my predictions.

I think Columbus will be the more interesting tournament compared to World's. Should have lots of close matches and lots of ex teammates facing each other