CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just saw that Lethul tweet. Real nice of OpTic investors to milk the team like that so they couldn't get a org to sponsor them for Worlds. I mean, that probably wasn't their goal, and it's not like the team is strapped for cash or anything, but jesus...

Just saw that Lethul tweet. Real nice of OpTic investors to milk the team like that so they couldn't get a org to sponsor them for Worlds. I mean, that probably wasn't their goal, and it's not like the team is strapped for cash or anything, but jesus...

I am sure they could get an solid org like in 5 minutes if they wanted. Point is, as a top 2 team, they will probably make more money at world's without an actual org.

That roster has been in every LAN grand final at a tournament they've attended since they formed.  They are literally the final boss (lowercase) of the bracket.

I've been OBSESSING over this fact ever since news dropped they might attend the HWC orgless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any post with the words "Fuck Infinite" have a 100% chance of being upvoted by me. 

Fuck Infinite. 

Technically you can't upvote your own post so that would mean that your 100% chance is no longer correct.

Having said that, now that I have quoted your post, by upvoting this post you could argue that you are upvoting your original post as it is contained within this post.

Please help me I am bored.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I have zero expectations for viewership at columbus and world's. I'll even go as far as saying that it'll be worse than anything we've seen in 2017.

Sadly, without Moses to chart and post the numbers, we'll never know.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To be fair, i dont know what a org gets out of a dying esports scene. When Hecz ran things, it was extremely player friendly. They kept all their winnings and still got paid by the org. I guess Hecz just cared about the trophies as the best way to sell the team to sponsors and fans. I wonder if the reputation the scene got from the 2017 HWC played a part in their original decision to not give the optic players what they wanted. If i was responsible for running a financially successful org, youd have to sell me on why i should invest into a Halo team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Infinity slayer

Infinite warfare

Infinite

There is an obvious pattern

I mean fuck infinite

• Upvote (+1) 9

The Wednesday before regionals are there are 269 viewers on the Halo 5 twitch.

Sad times.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Wednesday before regionals are there are 269 viewers on the Halo 5 twitch.

Sad times.

It sucks, pros don't stream as much anymore and a lot of the non-Halo streamers have switched to Fortnite. Or quit altogether (pls come back Kampy you had the most subs in Halo at one point). A year or so ago H5 would at least sit around 700-1000 at night.

lol and of course the new Vision still doesn't mention Halo at all

Hitch has his hands tied by Infinite it seems like, and they don't want him to address it on Vision. Seems like Infinite's plan is to not even acknowledge it outside of their one statement they made a week ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 2