CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

TJ and the cummies sounds like a good team name or Frosty and the Snowmen

• Upvote (+1) 5

I have zero expectations for viewership at columbus and world's. I'll even go as far as saying that it'll be worse than anything we've seen in 2017.

Y'all really want Final Boss to make a comeback just to get second place? 

(i really hope they win both tournaments easily) 

Oh yeah, they def got fucked hard on that one

That is unacceptable. This is your WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP team, slaughtering at million dollar events, and they get this kind of treatment?

No words.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Y'all really want Final Boss to make a comeback just to get second place? 

(i really hope they win both tournaments easily) 

You're right, if ex-optic were a shoe in for second place, they should go as Carbon!

• Upvote (+1) 3

infinite more toxic than beyond confirmed

Corrupt is the correct word actually - show some respect please and thank you. Corrupt Beyond.

Just keeping up the negative attitude of the community guys, don't mind me

You can't casually drop in and say you bought an arduino and not say why you bought an arduino.

Were you the one who did the heavy aim testing?

I was mildly involved in the discussion but the real genesis of that was @@automatousbeing.  That testing is the reason i bought one though. They were so far ahead of me that i never got it hooked to a controller.  I have done some simple shit with it though like set it up as a fan controller for my in-laws greenhouse.  Next project I need to complete is set it up as a motor controller to automatically open and close the door to my chicken coop based on daylight.

I have the new nighthawk with the netduma os and can confirm that shots register cleanly when I'm connected to the server down the road - I live in Dallas/Ft Worth - I kinda want to try this damage received thing, but at the same time I'm not tech savvy, but imagine that it is more complex than this. 

I have the WRT1200AC.  Its good, but doesn't have the advanced shit that would make this easier.  To my knowledge dd-wrt and Tomato firmware have bandwidth meters, per-connection but not latency. grrr

New game announcme-

IgMyx.gif

I really don't know if I can wait till E3 for any new Halo game news... Hope they don't make us wait 3 months before teasing/revealing the new game.

• Upvote (+1) 2