CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like to pretend I don't, but after catching up on everything, I've come to the realization that I love the drama.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I personally feel unwelcome at Beyond Forums, because no-one from the staff is paying my rent.

please don't ban me

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if there is no shower/bathtub then why is it called a bathroom, you cant bathe yourself in a toilet. :wutface:

Depends on how desperate you are...

• Upvote (+1) 6

After all the drama and thinking about the rollercoaster today was, all i can say is that im glad this place exists. Good site, good staff, better memes

Thanks man, we aren’t perfect, but we try!

• Upvote (+1) 6

RIP Moses. Can someone atleast repost his twitter content here (assuming he still makes it). His posts on here have been vital to my ability to follow halo esports.

He will be back, I think his reaction is a bit dramatic but I understand it. He seemed on edge for the past couple weeks tbh
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This is what happens when theres no news. The community eats itself

Halo 5 has cracked quite a few people on this site... it has been interesting to watch

Could you imagine if Ex-Optic was still systematically destroying everyone? And there was no Splyce or Shotzzy? Probably double that number of people who cracked. 

Which reminds me anyone know what happened to I think his name was Woody? He got to cast a few events, he posted on here a ton, got super personal and weird but I liked the guy enough, and he also attacked a player personally... maybe Rayne?

Honestly saying nothing is going on at the moment is pretty ridiculous.

We have pretty much had 4 worldwide halo events back to back (Give or take a week or two) and have the NA regional this weekend too, and an enormous World finals a few weeks afterwards. If you did tune into the ANZ / EU / and LATAM events towards the end you would have been pleasantly surprised to see some good quality halo played, and most notable a marked improvement in all of the regions overall from a year ago. 

Starting some discussion here, lets talk about this weekend and the 9 teams people see qualifying for the final worlds spots. Also, who do people think will be taking the number one spot or will Splyce go back to back for the first time?

Not trying to be negative here, just want people to realise there was actually a lot going on and start some positive discussion

:weback:   :simms:

Spylce vs Team Team Beyond is going to be a nice one to watch. I think TTB takes it.

I was originally going to say NV and Rec were 100% 3rd/4th but I have this weird feeling that there's going to be at least one major upset. 5th-8th are all pretty damn good and a couple of those teams are really fucking hungry. I hope some of those teams that have been placing towards the top don't sleep on them. Could just ruin someones Saturday/Sunday.

tenor.gif?itemid=7228136

Halo 5 has cracked quite a few people on this site... it has been interesting to watch

Could you imagine if Ex-Optic was still systematically destroying everyone? And there was no Splyce or Shotzzy? Probably double that number of people who cracked.

Which reminds me anyone know what happened to I think his name was Woody? He got to cast a few events, he posted on here a ton, got super personal and weird but I liked the guy enough, and he also attacked a player personally... maybe Rayne?

I think you're thinking of Would (or W0uld). He announced he's no longer pursuing casting Halo. While he enjoyed it, he has several other endeavors he'd rather work on. Really good dude though.

I think you're thinking of Would (or W0uld). He announced he's no longer pursuing casting Halo. While he enjoyed it, he has several other endeavors he'd rather work on. Really good dude though.

Yeah W0uld lol, need more people like him on here

RIP Moses. Can someone atleast repost his twitter content here (assuming he still makes it). His posts on here have been vital to my ability to follow halo esports.

Great suggestion for the website would be some kind of tweet/news tracker that just sits somewhere so that anything important like tournament streams going live would just be immediately obvious

• Upvote (+1) 7

Tbh, I dont want Snakebite and co to get an org for worlds. If theyre up for it, make their own brand.

Its the storyline that interests me. They were clear cut favourites to win for 2 years straight, and they did. Then along comes a team who is not only full of young, extremely talented players, but those players prove they can beat you when it matters most.

Then you cant come to an agreement with one of the biggest and most known organisations in esports and split and are probably no longer almost unanimously agreed upon favourites to win again.

Do your own thing. Grind. Win again. Immortalise your dynasty that started with CLG and Optic and seal it as whatever you come up with. Maybe im romanticizing it a bit but id love that kind of storyline.

• Upvote (+1) 5

One thing I want to say on this is - it's super crazy to say there is nothing going on in Halo right now. It's fair if someone says I am not interested in other regions, but don't say there is nothing going on ffs.

#wewantmosesback

• Upvote (+1) 7

Renegades skips on scrimming again according to halodatahive, been like 5 days.

they are searching MM without Neptune. But Neptune is searching MM as well.

Edit: nvm searching with sab not lunchbox. I don't keep up with teams well enough anymore

Halo players not getting payed. Never seen this one before.

The money was for the orgs not players
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1