CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does kinda suck that there are no streams right now but I'm super hyped from a spectators position for regionals. There are 9 spots up for grabs and you might be able to guess who will get the spots you can't know for sure and this qualifier for them is more important than the worlds tournament in general.

All I know this is going to be some of the sweatiest competition we have seen in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 8

The results will pribably be in line with Orlando, the question marks I have are on Splyce, ex-Optic and Rec. I don't think 1 month is enough time to have made any significant changes to their level of play, I think Splyce's lack of scrims will come back to bite them -but not yet-, Optic will probably still not be 100%(but they could very well be at worlds,) Rec is the biggest question mark, they could either go as high as 2nd or as low as 5/6.

So my power rankings is pretty much Orlando's placings, with a question mark on Rec.

I think the problem is that the conversation has become as stale as Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I just read through the conversation again and I really don't see it. Were there a large amount of toxic posts removed that we're not seeing?

Also, some of the Am players on that twitter thread have no business calling other things "toxic", but maybe now I'm toxic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some more tidbits from Doc talking about Halo just now.....

On how he ranks them (not sure where CE is) "Halo 2, and then Halo 3, and then Halo 4.........when you think about it, each Halo just got worse"

On Halo Reach: "Halo Reach felt like it was all custom game modes (probably referring to like every single forge map in MLG).....but I had some fun with Halo Reach, I'm not gonna deny it"

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo Waypoint is toxic, Halo Forums are toxic, Reddit Halo is toxic, Halo Twitch chats are toxic, Halo AMs are toxic The Halo community is toxic

• Upvote (+1) 4

snip

:weback:   :simms:

Honestly, years one and two I would be down to watch people I don't know play H5 from other countries. But its the same maps, same plays, same no-scopes that are not no-scopes, same 30min ctf fathom games or steaks on the rig, or madness on regret. I've personally reached a point where late Saturday and Sunday NA is the only thing I'll watch. 

That being said I love competitive Halo, but right now just give me ex-Optic and Splyce - anything else is dried up - for many reasons not pointing fingers at 343/ESL 

Props to Moses for still having interest in the same H5 game play from average pros - he must love Halo more than me idk 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No shower/bathtub.

if there is no shower/bathtub then why is it called a bathroom, you cant bathe yourself in a toilet. :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3