CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Have they released the Str8 skins ? Where can I buy them ?

they come out on the 21st

Luminosity skins - 11/7
Str8 Rippin skins - 11/21
Splyce skins - 12/5

I wish HCS and MLG would just announce a partnership already. I barley play Halo 5 anymore, but I'd throw all sorts of money at them if they added in throwback skins. Just let me have an Instinct or FB magnum and be done with it.

they come out on the 21st

Luminosity skins - 11/7
Str8 Rippin skins - 11/21
Splyce skins - 12/5

Is there an actual reason all of these are staggered? I'd understand if they were actual content but I don't understand why you'd string out cosmetic skins that you have to pay money for. If people can't buy all at once they'll just do it when they can (if they even want to) and its not like they add anything to gameplay so it sustains nothing

• Upvote (+1) 1

YEah and apg also has his, so I went to buy them and I couldn’t

It is used to be promotion whenever they stream.

Baby J has his though

343 gave all the players them - no idea why we aren't allowed to just buy them now and give them our money. 

343 gave all the players them - no idea why we aren't allowed to just buy them now and give them our money. 

Orgs would maybe want their own release dates? No idea. I'll end up buying them all anyway so plz 343.

With WWII, Fortnite, a subpar update, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the way, i don't see myself playing H5 for a very long time. I'll be watching tho, looking forward to seeing how these teams shake up. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Usually its a bad idea to give people more time to consider if they actually want to pay for something meaningless or not. I figured they'd want to just hype the release and hope people buy them all before they really think about it instead of releasing them slowly so people get used to the idea and the hype dies

With WWII, Fortnite, a subpar update, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the way, i don't see myself playing H5 for a very long time.

Except that you've been playing for two years mf

Except that you've been playing for two years mf

I got the game 10 months ago mf. And how is what you said a counterpoint to anything I've said at all? 

I got the game 10 months ago mf. And how is what you said a counterpoint to anything I've said at all? 

well ya bish sorry I thought you were an actual OG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just saying

Kobe only got most of his rings because of Shaq. The others he got mostly from injury to the Celts 

Kobe's early NBA finals averages

99/00- 15.6 points 4.6 rebounds 4.2 assists

00/01- 24.6 points 7.8 rebounds 5.8 assists

01/02- 26.8 points 5.8 rebounds 5.3 assists

Those are not the stats of someone who was carried, Kobe needed Shaq, just as much as Shaq needed Kobe. And they both needed Phil.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wish HCS and MLG would just announce a partnership already. I barley play Halo 5 anymore, but I'd throw all sorts of money at them if they added in throwback skins. Just let me have an Instinct or FB magnum and be done with it.

I was thinking the same thing, the only way I'd ever pay for skins was if they were from old school halo.

Imagine an MLG skins pack with FB/Carbon/Instinct/Triggers Down/SQ/BtH/Dynasty/Warriors, to name a few. I'd buy those up in a heartbeat.