CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If ex-optic does go orgless I think final boss is the only name that would generate any sort of hype. It's a pretty well known name and I think a lot of people would tune in just to see the team play under it.

Curious if they will try something like Status Quo / Believe the Hype / Infamous - would be a cool throwback.

I'd be down for sQ, otherwise they can be called "The Gentlemen and That Guy" while having a top hat & a teabag over it as a logo.

Yooooooooo

i can get behind that

tMvHxky.jpg

darkest hour would be cool too since snakebite played under that in h3

• Upvote (+1) 6

It is most likely our fault pools haven't been announced so we apologize. This whole thing has been a process with it being so close to the event. Usually I am all for trying to get info out as soon as possible, but for this situation I hope you all understand and aren't too hard on 343/MLG

We’ll let it slide this time if you guys go as FB

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

It is most likely our fault pools haven't been announced so we apologize. This whole thing has been a process with it being so close to the event. Usually I am all for trying to get info out as soon as possible, but for this situation I hope you all understand and aren't too hard on 343/MLG

would you prefer an org or to play for yourselves?

6zY1GPD.gif

FUCK YOU I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND THIS.

Thanks for the clarification, no worries :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dang, I think I'm going to be bringing this discussion back from the grave, but I donated $8 to Ninja last week during the Drake stream for the chance that my message, which called him out for banning me 2 years ago, would appear on stream. Unfortunately, it did not.

I also once donated $10 to Cratos after he said he lost a lot of money betting on the Ronda Rousey fight. I didn't want him going broke, you see. I hope he put the money to good use.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I donated $8 to Ninja last week during the Drake stream for the chance that my message, which called him out for banning me 2 years ago, would appear on stream. Unfortunately, it did not.

This sounds like a perfect reason as to why he would turn that off

Also, why would you want that?

This is all your fault @@SnakeBite :kappa:

Disagreeing =/= 'Mocking'

Technically, you arent wrong. 

Realistically though - the concept of *un-interesting things are going on right now* is going to spawn some OT discussion for a short period, and then things get back on track when more NA relevant events come around. 

I personally think the memes, OT banter, etc, is what makes Beyond awesome  :simms:

When an event isnt going on there are like 5-10 pages in this thread a day.

The whole "searching through pages of irrelevant stuff" line is a severely overblown comment.

I really think everyone is in a lull at the moment, while a lot of us respect the European, Australian and Latin events - it doesn't do a lot of hardcore fans here on a daily basis. With those over a span of the last month, it's going to cause those fans to get uneasy and wanting to see NA Halo play. Once Columbus and Seattle roll around everything will be back to normal. For those that have been around, this is all just normal.

Look - I know it is worlds season, but lets face facts, some of the aspects of the worlds schedule just isnt that appealing to a NA dominant audience. (Staying up until 4am to watch an AU event for example). It is okay to mix in the discussion with other things in the meantime. When we have a major NA online qualifier LAN, etc, nobody in this thread is talking about rent, ninja, or their love of comcast.

• Upvote (+1) 2