CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm introducing a Halo 4 kid to Halo 1 multiplayer at a LAN tomorrow, he only recently played the Halo 1 campaign for the first time and wanted to prove himself in no sprint multiplayer, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Update for how it went, he really liked the game and wants to come back and LAN with us more in the future. While he's interested in trying out some of the other games (he's literally only played Halo 4), he said he'd love to play more of the first game as well. We probably won 30-40% of the games with him as my partner the whole time. He got a clutch kill to win a dammy game 50-49. After a few tough losses we decided it would be the last game, and after my friends made fun of me for losing I went off to win us the last prisoner game going 41 and 9.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Sick clip, but is anyone else wondering how the hell the first 3 kills were headshots?

I know it's H5 and I shouldn't be surprised, but damn some of those didn't look close at all.

Sniper is way too easy but that first kill was a body shot. Watch the kill feed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good for him. Wonder what pool immujnity is in

i wonder what the pools for columbus are. is there a 2k this weekend that would be holding up the draw?

I've never casted H5, but I've casted a lot of H1. I'm certainly interested.  Here's a series from the most recent tournament I casted back in January. 

I hope we get to cast H1 together one day.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is there a delay with the Mexico City stream?

well they announced the stream was gonna go live at 10am central but yesterday they said 11am....

so i guess it doesn't start for another 20 minutes

Is there a delay with the Mexico City stream?

Mexico hasn't had daylight savings yet, so it goes live at 10am CST/12pm EDT. They should have done a better job clarifying that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright. Unyshek mentioned in the chat that they're having a few issues and will start as soon as possible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Smallest 2k yet? Splyce playing with Frosty in place of Eco, Rec playing with Randa in place of Mikwen, and no ex-Optic, Renegades, Str8, etc.

Makes sense though, no point in the top teams playing since they already have their seeds locked up and no point in the majority of ams to play since they cant qualify for cbus anyways. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Makes sense though, no point in the top teams playing since they already have their seeds locked up and no point in the majority of ams to play since they cant qualify for cbus anyways. 

Except for the $$$$$.