CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja coming at Deadmau5 now  :apg:

I wonder just how big Ninja is gonna blow up, will he reach PewDiePie levels of internet fame?

Deadmau5 is upset only 500 people watch him play PUBG with RivalXFactor

• Upvote (+1) 5

Halo's weapon sandbox is the most shallow weapon sandbox of any FPS game out there. Not that that's a bad thing, but it certainly doesn't make sense for a battle royale game.

Pretty much every shooter coming out this year is going to try and have a spin on a BR game. Maybe 343 should focus on Halo's own style of BR and make FFA good again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does it make me a bad person for not caring about any Halo tournament outside the US? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Shits starting to get weird when people on a car forum that I'm on are talking about his stream tonight and they don't follow Halo or know who he is. The majority of them don't even play video games.

Hes not an ex-halo pro anymore, hes a cultural phenom right now, which is absolutely bonkers.

I heard the morning talk shoe heading into work this morning talking about a ninja stream, and the fact that the 3 most trending things on twitter were drake, ninja, and fortnite is just a sign of the times, games and streamers are THE new wave of mainstream entertainment. 

inb4 ninja gets his own stream on cable tv

Still trending... :apg:

eab51a07d6d7990d3fe855843768a6d9.png

This is just insane, I hope ninja just gets a revolving door of celebs wanting to play with him now

Drake stream round 2 will be hype

Does it make me a bad person for not caring about any Halo tournament? 

Fixed for myself - unfortunately.

I miss caring about Halo.

Still follow the forums just to keep up-to-date about Ninja though  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fixed for myself - unfortunately.

I miss caring about Halo.

Still follow the forums just to keep up-to-date about Ninja though  :kappa:

I do know that if the "Optic" crew breaks up Ill stop watching completely. They are the only team I truly care about. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I do know that if the "Optic" crew breaks up Ill stop watching completely. They are the only team I truly care about. 

Dont say things like this, it makes me nervous lol

Same, but I think we've learned that they prefer to overcome adversity by grinding the shit out of the game and not fucking up what they had going.

I'm hoping they can get a relevant org to sponsor them.

epic games about to make a lobby just so ninj can team with drake, trav, juju, yachty, and logic

I know Drake, who the hell are the rest?

I know Drake, who the hell are the rest?

Travis Scott, Lil Yachty, and Logic are rappers, Juju Smith Schuster is an NFL player

Dont say things like this, it makes me nervous lol

Don't worry, we're gucci ;) 

Same, but I think we've learned that they prefer to overcome adversity by grinding the shit out of the game and not fucking up what they had going.

I'm hoping they can get a relevant org to sponsor them.

They will be a golden team for any org. 

Need to give them a game that is popular and they will actually enjoy playing/people will enjoy watching been played.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That copy and paste doe

• Upvote (+1) 3

mfw when non-halo heads are talking about Ninja on my twitter feed... :apg:

I'm super happy for his success, an absolutely awesome rise to fame and fortune all because he stayed true to himself!

After the last Halo Survey asking questions about content creators, I'd place a very hefty bet that 343 will ask Ninja for a sponsored Halo 6 stream.

e3, h6 announcement and gameplay demo with ninja  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

e3, h6 announcement and gameplay demo with ninja :fire:

Eh, I don’t think 343 would want to do that after the video he made talking about how their esports team and ESL had no idea how to run a league and were ruining Halo...

Need to give them a game that is popular and they will actually enjoy playing/people will enjoy watching been played.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You mean a Halo with ADS, sprint, custom classes and killstreaks? :^)

Does it make me a bad person for not caring about any Halo tournament outside the US?

No, as long as you aren’t a dick about it

Look. I get how big this is. I get it. But posting here every tweet and response related to ninja, that is not needed. This is not recognising the importance of the matter, this is riding on a wave of ongoing phenomenon.

What bothers me is people don’t even try to talk about competitive halo, and then the people who do try to discuss competitive halo get burried under 25 off topic posts, so nothing ever gains traction

Yesterday was special cause the guy had 500k viewers but this is a daily ninja discussion thread

• Upvote (+1) 3

No, as long as you aren’t a dick about it

What bothers me is people don’t even try to talk about competitive halo, and then the people who do try to discuss competitive halo get burried under 25 off topic posts, so nothing ever gains traction

Yesterday was special cause the guy had 500k viewers but this is a daily ninja discussion thread

Not much to talk about - we've had the same game for years. I only care about Optic winning another world's. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not much to talk about - we've had the same game for years. I only care about Optic winning another world's. 

Well do I have the news for you.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Well do I have the news for you.

You know what I meant - let's not get into semantics.