CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

After the last Halo Survey asking questions about content creators, I'd place a very hefty bet that 343 will ask Ninja for a sponsored Halo 6 stream.

Dont think they can afford him now. Also, if its a Halo game he doesnt like would he?

Also how can i do this survey?

What if Ninja became so wealthy and influential that he made his own company to make a classic Halo game but he called it Balo instead to avoid copyright issues?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja coming at Deadmau5 now  :apg:

I wonder just how big Ninja is gonna blow up, will he reach PewDiePie levels of internet fame?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Drake ? PewDie what ? I have no idea who are those ppl. Wtf are you talking about, I came here for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Drake ? PewDie what ? I have no idea who are those ppl. Wtf are you talking about, I came here for Halo.

halo is dad.

ninja my new mum

halo is dad.

ninja my new mum

That is cool so maybe it's time to start another thread for that.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

That is cool so maybe it's time to start another thread for that.

It’s just a talking point. A recent former Halo pro has better numbers (both peak and consistency) than your favourite tier 2 esport.

It’s just a talking point. A recent former Halo pro has better numbers (both peak and consistency) than your favourite tier 2 esport.

I think this "talking point" went way too off.

Dont think they can afford him now. Also, if its a Halo game he doesnt like would he?

Also how can i do this survey?

Why wouldn’t MS be able to afford a to get Ninja to stream the game? I’m sure they’ve paid much larger celebrities to market things before...

Anyway, I hope the popularity of Ninja’s stream doesn’t reinforce someone’s idea to shoehorn a BR mode into Halo...

• Upvote (+1) 1

You’re telling me you wouldn’t enjoy drop podding in with 99 other ODSTs and duking it out in New Mombasa?

Not at the expense of a a Halo game that lacks a bunch of gametypes I’ve come to expect as a halo fan.

Also, no respawns and random weapon/supply spawns just doesn’t seem like a good fit for the sandbox.

A large player count mode designed in the style of “MAG” would be more appealing to me- but still, not before getting 4v4 right.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why wouldn’t MS be able to afford a to get Ninja to stream the game? I’m sure they’ve paid much larger celebrities to market things before...

Anyway, I hope the popularity of Ninja’s stream doesn’t reinforce someone’s idea to shoehorn a BR mode into Halo...

I mean I wouldn't say they can't pay him enough but with the success hes seeing right now how much would they have to pay him to risk putting off an even larger following by playing unpopular titles? He's been around these people for years and look how he blew up the second he abandoned ship. Probably more about the marketing budget and his price point potentially not being compatible. Not because they don't have the cash but because its better spent elsewhere for them. Who knows though maybe he'd play a few games every now and then and it wouldn't be negative

Shits starting to get weird when people on a car forum that I'm on are talking about his stream tonight and they don't follow Halo or know who he is. The majority of them don't even play video games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I disagree completely. There are so many lessons to be learned from this meteoric rise. Fortnites partnership with Twitch along with the amazon prime partnership has basically allowed Ninja to gain massive momentum and essentially print money without any sense of begging.

Knowing the wider scene is vitally important for the Halo scenes potential development. Ninjas and Fortnites success just happen to be the most relevant thing at the moment and it’s a juicy little bonus that he came from the Halo community where he was berated for concentrating on streaming over competing.

Look. I get how big this is. I get it. But posting here every tweet and response related to ninja, that is not needed. This is not recognising the importance of the matter, this is riding on a wave of ongoing phenomenon.

• Downvote (-1) 1

But he tweets about practically EVERYTHING ELSE every time something bad happens or goes wrong, he goes "imma explain later" at least.

nada right now.

I have little doubt stuff went on that will make me go "okay I get it" but if you can't even be bothered to say anything, then I'll be the first in line to doubt.

We have absolutely no idea what his trainers at Corporate Optic are telling him to do. It's never as simple as you're making it out to be when you're owned by someone else.