CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

even travis scott is watching the stream (it's on his IG story)

excited for some type of ninja reference followed by a STRAIGHT UP adlib on his next track

• Upvote (+1) 2

Drake called ninja a god, so is gods plan written about drake and ninja gettin dubs in duos?  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I've never understood the appeal of Ninja.  He is annoying as hell to me.

Good for him on making bank through gaming though.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 20

My goal is to become a top Halo player making no content or streams along the way, geting 70,000+ followers on twitter despite not really interacting with them or fostering the community, win the Halo World Championship, then start up a twitch stream, get 33 concurrent viewers, interact with none of them, say nothing for most of the stream bar a few angry complaints, then complain that the Halo community doesn't support anyone and YouTube/Twitch are a waste of time.

man there's like the entirety of the pro scene combined in this one post

• Upvote (+1) 7

I've never understood the appeal of Ninja. He is annoying as hell to me.

Good for him on making bank through gaming though. He is doing really well for someone who never won a tournament other than the joke H4 ones.

I’m not really a fan of ninja but if you can’t respect how crazy his rise has been idk what to say playing with drake is next level

• Upvote (+1) 2

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the PUBG Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on All-Queues, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” Fortnite comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This reads as one of the most bitter things I've heard on this forum.

rofl it kind of does.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ninja doesn't know who Travis Scott is and he's about to ego him for goddamn Kim Dotcom

• Upvote (+1) 3

What's the most views a twitch channels ever got a one time? Surely this has to be the record, almost 600k. Wtf is life man. 

What's the most views a twitch channels ever got a one time? Surely this has to be the record, almost 600k. Wtf is life man. 

Its the record for an individual streamer. Esports and cons have had like 1 million plus viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ninja doesn't know who Travis Scott is and he's about to ego him for goddamn Kim Dotcom

Good, that guy was annoying as hell lmao
  • Upvote (+1) 1

He said 480k for an individual

epic games about to make a lobby just so ninj can team with drake, trav, juju, yachty, and logic

twitter is exploding right now, this is pretty wild

ninja has gained 406,993 twitter followers in the last 30 days

• Upvote (+1) 2

All this shows is that hard work and dedication pays off. ninja has been steady grinding for 6 years now, making the right moves, no matter who hates. I feel so happy for him

• Upvote (+1) 3