CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"Basically how there is no point coming back right now because all he’d get is hate and how instead of talking about the issues he’s trying to fix them first." -Hitch on stream.

Supposedly he shouldn't be back until next week at the earliest.

But he tweets about practically EVERYTHING ELSE every time something bad happens or goes wrong, he goes "imma explain later" at least.

nada right now.

I have little doubt stuff went on that will make me go "okay I get it" but if you can't even be bothered to say anything, then I'll be the first in line to doubt.

But he tweets about practically EVERYTHING ELSE every time something bad happens or goes wrong, he goes "imma explain later" at least.

nada right now.

I have little doubt stuff went on that will make me go "okay I get it" but if you can't even be bothered to say anything, then I'll be the first in line to doubt.

This is also, afaik, the first time shit has gone down under Infinite. Hecz isn't the only guy in the picture now.

Previous to this, the biggest thing to change in infinite optic was Mixwell leaving/cod guys being vocal about their discontent.

Yeah I was approached by a Kotaku writer the other day asking about my time moderating in his channel, I shouted out the Halo community and said it's better than the Fortnite community in my interview.   :weback:  :beyond:

Update:  I got banned from his channel  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think that's so cool. Drake and Josh was one of my favorite shows growing up

L O L

I love you.

Ah yes the dream team. Ninja, Drake, Juju Smith-Schuster, and Hysteria 

MdFTIR2.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ah yes the dream team. Ninja, Drake, Juju Smith-Schuster, and Hysteria 

MdFTIR2.png

Juju's about to recruit LeBron, Ninja and Drake to the Steelers, damn. 

Guess they're really scraping the bottom of the NFL talent bucket

• Upvote (+1) 1

maybe drake will host the Halo channel whenever tournaments are on

• Upvote (+1) 7

maybe drake will host the Halo channel whenever tournaments are on

tbh its completely fair ninja OWES the halo community for how successful he is. he should definitely use his connections to get drake to host halo channel tournaments. /s

We watched Ninja's streams before it was cool.

We got banned in Ninja's streams before it was cool. I told myself after I got banned "I'm not watching this guy's stream ever again." But I gotta tune into a spectacle like this.