CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

he was very good imo

once he settled in he had a lot of insightful things to say and was pretty concise

i really like have former players and coaches cast. they seem to be the best at highlighting plays and why they're good/bad the clearest

• Upvote (+1) 7

This is going to be a fun event. :)

you've been busy as hell man. you're killing it though. ive really enjoyed your willingness to do halo and overwatch at the same time. have you talked to puckett about halo?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here and there. He asks about the players and how they’re doing. Since I relieve him, I don’t see him throughout the week besides the one night we eat steaks at his place lol.

Folks always ask me on why I insist on working Halo and I always tell them that I believe in the game and the scene and I don’t want to give up on it. I’ve taken discounted rates to work Halo events because I love this shit and I want it to rise to prominence once again. You’d be surprised how many people come to the Blizzard Arena to watch the games but chat Halo with me. Pretty cool stuff.

tenor.gif?itemid=4763716

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'd appreciate it if you stopped stealing my thunder, plsthx

No guarantees.  Sometimes my creative juices just can't be stopped. :intensifies:  :emoji that nobody knows how to use:

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clap a friend of mine wants to know if there is any possible way they can still attend Columbus as a spectator. She lives in Ohio and is dying to go to her first event.

Guys there's no way Halo 6 doesn't have a BR mode. If H5 decided to participate in a minor trend like advanced movement there's no way H6 won't go for a trend that is at least culturally bigger than H3 if not also bigger population wise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reading comprehension is a useful skill.

r/iamverysmart

• Upvote (+1) 1