CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Snip3down, Ola and Mikwen are all in play so to speak now. Could be some pretty scary teams forming, especially with TL in flux too.

CoD going back to "classic" is going to win over so many players.

There's another franchise I'd like to see go back to classic...

• Upvote (+1) 5

we can dream

I'm praying.

Mechanically yes, but from what I've seen not so much in terms of map design. The new school, overly simplistic map philosophy seems alive and well in WWII.

I tell you what, the investment these guys are putting into the viewer experience is going to carry the industry.

And the cool thing is that it goes beyond this as well. Everything from the HUD to the fire from weapons will be incorporated into team based colors. 

You'd better hope Overwatch is good to watch, they've invested enough.

I've watched some of the Overwatch World Cup this weekend and using team colors for the uniforms and bullet sprays has been helpful for following the action. 

Instant replay from the kill feed has been rad too. I would love to see that used in other games.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i have to say the team skins, the overhead view, replay ability, and smart 3rd person have made the game much easier to view and this is coming from someone who enjoyed the viewing experience before the updates

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just wanna see danoxide catch a dope pickup. As always i wanna see contra find a good team as well. Always killer to watch them both play at worlds.Hopefully naded makes a good run as well.

Really glad to see subzero and sparty stick together. This hurricane should be an interesting one!