CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've been waiting for Hecz vlog since the Halo news and this dude hasn't even tweeted since that day. 

"Basically how there is no point coming back right now because all he’d get is hate and how instead of talking about the issues he’s trying to fix them first." -Hitch on stream.

Supposedly he shouldn't be back until next week at the earliest.

• Upvote (+1) 8

"Basically how there is no point coming back right now because all he’d get is hate and how instead of talking about the issues he’s trying to fix them first." -Hitch on stream.

Supposedly he shouldn't be back until next week at the earliest.

What if this is just a long con by TJ and The Cummies to get Hecz back in charge of things at Optic again and they not only save Optic but also Halo? 

wow

• Upvote (+1) 7

What if this is just a long con by TJ and The Cummies to get Hecz back in charge of things at Optic again and they not only save Optic but also Halo? 

wow

if that happens, its a 4D chess move by Hecz and the ex-optic halo team

• Upvote (+1) 3

It hurts most when we have a tournament and non-Halo gamers watch the stream and see a player miss with the sniper by 55m and it still headshots. Stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 9

CS players probably feel the same when someone gets an awp kill off of a ladder/falling, or get a random AK headshot off a ladder or while falling  so we don't have it that bad. @@Shekkles

• Upvote (+1) 8

CS players probably feel the same when someone gets an awp kill off of a ladder/falling, or get a random AK headshot off a ladder or while falling  so we don't have it that bad. @@Shekkles

Well that's someone getting lucky. That Halo clip is a guy getting a headshot through a wall with a crosshair nowhere near his head because of silly amounts of bullet magnetism.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well that's someone getting lucky. That Halo clip is a guy getting a headshot through a wall with a crosshair nowhere near his head because of silly amounts of bullet magnetism.

I'm not justifying the clip, just saying every game has annoying mechanics in some sort of fashion. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So anyone here actually used TheMoneyMatches to bet on esports? Seems to be out of beta now

So anyone here actually used TheMoneyMatches to bet on esports? Seems to be out of beta now

Reading their FAQ about "MM Tokens":

and

• Upvote (+1) 5

Was Hitch also the one that was working on a Halo documentary of some sort? 

Im about to give up on tracking Renegades series. Neptune changes his GT every day  :apg:

RNG Neptune

a PuRe Neptune

a PuRe Neptvne

aPureNeptune

• Upvote (+1) 7

As much as I defend Halo 5.....comon 343....this shit shouldn't happen, and would never happen in the trilogy. The entire shooting mechanics better have an overhaul for H6 because this right here should never ever happen. Ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

As much as I defend Halo 5.....comon 343....this shit shouldn't happen, and would never happen in the trilogy. The entire shooting mechanics better have an overhaul for H6 because this right here should never ever happen. Ever.

What? Shooting through walls isn't exactly a rare occurrence in online games. I've seen it happen multiple times in the original trilogy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was Hitch also the one that was working on a Halo documentary of some sort?

I think he wanted to and started some prep work for it but just never got to it/had the time

They should fix the aiming system for starters. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1