CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL the ricocheted shot prior to the shot that killed him didn’t even reach. They then got further apart and it reached

Its the same with beatdowns, I melee, don't get a lunge, thrust backwards and my enemy gets an insane lunge melee. I really hope they fix that for Halo 6 so you dont get a beatdown lock-on when someone thrusts directly backward.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its the same with beatdowns, I melee, don't get a lunge, thrust backwards and my enemy gets an insane lunge melee. I really hope they fix that for Halo 6 so you dont get a beatdown lock-on when someone thrusts directly backward.

The thrust should be a counter to a lunge. But somehow like you said, they get this captain falcon lunge every time. so annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 8

stop quitting idiot

Why would I stay in a join in progress game where I'm down 15 kills moron lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would I stay in a join in progress game where I'm down 15 kills moron lmao

Try and make the comeback?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So it seems like the source of your problem is people quitting social matches...

I think it was starting up another game of Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I wonder if any Orgs are kicking themselves for letting ninja go?

i mean he's still a part of luminosity

He's probably talking about the orgs that let him get away while he was on their teams. i.e. Liquid, Evil Geniuses, Renegades (those are the only 3 I remember - there's more I'm sure)

i know i meant all the other orgs he has been apart of

He's probably talking about the orgs that let him get away while he was on their teams. i.e. Liquid, Evil Geniuses, Renegades (those are the only 3 I remember - there's more I'm sure)

Cloud 9
  • Upvote (+1) 2

i know i meant all the other orgs he has been apart of

i think most of those changes were more about ninja getting dropped from the teams. luminosity just happened to be the org he was under when pubg really started to help ninja get a following. he was getting traction with h1 while under eg but at that point i think eg was more interested in staying with the twins in halo over a relatively small streamer. i dont think anyone could have predicted this explosion under fortnite

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cloud 9

They still have Shroud tho, plus a couple other decent streamers

Cloud 9. Like 17 times.

Josh Holmes new game

what

edit: your original post shows a Halo 5 montage but the post I quoted shows the actual video for me

Josh Holmes new game

Cool shit, I'd like to see either a single player game (or heavily focused on the SP at least) or a destiny/division done right, if it's just another bland survival 2k18 game then no one is going to care about it, gonna end up like evolve 2.0