CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Part of the issue is that Optic didn’t have the bodies to film these events. Denver fell on the same weekend as something else that was being filmed and Hitch couldn’t go.

While I think Hitch creates a ton of his own problems with the way he works and his scheduling, he clearly didn’t have a lot of what he needed to do everything for all the teams Optic was adding.

Part of the issue is that Optic didn’t have the bodies to film these events. Denver fell on the same weekend as something else that was being filmed and Hitch couldn’t go.

While I think Hitch creates a ton of his own problems with the way he works and his scheduling, he clearly didn’t have a lot of what he needed to do everything for all the teams Optic was adding.

Of course you would say that little finger, always making excuses for the king

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why the fuck do you get banned for quiting a social. What a crock of shit this game is.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why the fuck do you get banned for quiting a social. What a crock of shit this game is.

You must have been the first person to quit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is no question mark so I assume this is rhetorical.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I usually watch Frosty stream scrims, it's pretty fun watching CLG dominate from the other team's POV.

They are smacking NV right now. 

• Upvote (+1) 7