CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Inb4 they are forced to delay/redo it because it doesn’t paint the organization in the proper light.

That's literally the reason as well. J ordered the review because "of the actions of others last week" 

Yea...please don't make parody threads.

You guys are the community, you control the discussion at the end of the day.

this ^

if we want HCS discussion we have to create it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not officially

well then is Ninja going to switch over to the PS4 to play with Drake?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know who Courage is. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know who Courage is. 

Former COD World League caster. Currently the most likeable personality in the COD scene.

It's a smart pick-up for OpTic right now, given their current situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Former COD World League caster. Currently the most-liked personality in the COD scene.

It's a smart pick-up for OpTic right now, given their current situation.

cod personality and caster

Cool, thanks. 

Did they mentioned the Halo team in Vision?

According to OpTic reddit, Hitch had to cut it. They made the recent episode before the news came out, so the next one should cover it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well that was not the drama I was hoping for.

they announced that there would be no halo content since the announcement happened after vision was edited

they announced that there would be no halo content since the announcement happened after vision was edited

It wasn’t likely, but with all the rumored discontent with the COD team as well I was hoping for a little more ugliness on that front.

It wasn’t likely, but with all the rumored discontent with the COD team as well I was hoping for a little more ugliness on that front.

the chance of that is why the stream was delayed for vision to be reviewed

well then is Ninja going to switch over to the PS4 to play with Drake?

No, you can invite players from ps4 to PC servers and have cross-play but is not official, just think about it as a "glitch" devs are ok with

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did they mention the Halo team in Vision?

According to OpTic reddit, Hitch had to cut it. They made the recent episode before the news came out, so the next one should cover it.

It seems like the new Optic want to hide the fact they even had a Halo team, or that they were rejected by them for asking for too much.

Optic has been doing their halo team dirty for awhile now no surprise they're avoiding them again.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is it me or did the OpTiC Halo team get shafted as far as content wise for a really long while? It seems like there hasn't been ANYTHING in vision about Optic Halo since last summer.

- They didn't mention Denver (which OpTic won) (seriously? they win one of the only LANs and nobody was there?)

- They didn't mention Orlando (2nd place)

No other Optic team seems to get ignored as much. I'm sure salaries were great and all the behind closed doors stuff until recently.

I don't get it.

snakebite was in an optic podcast with maniac in january i think but yeah no mention or footage of 2 dreamhack events where the team placed 1st and 2nd. dota hasnt had any mention in vision since their pick up either though. i'm surprised gears was highlighted as much as it was

Is it me or did the OpTiC Halo team get shafted as far as content wise for a really long while? It seems like there hasn't been ANYTHING in vision about Optic Halo since last summer.

- They didn't mention Denver (which OpTic won) (seriously? they win one of the only LANs and nobody was there?)

- They didn't mention Orlando (2nd place)

No other Optic team seems to get ignored as much. I'm sure salaries were great and all the behind closed doors stuff until recently.

I don't get it.

They always seems to be covered the least out of all teams. It could be because they (members of the team) weren’t comfortable on camera or the fact that none of them were at the house for long stretches of time.

Still was weird to me that they win DH Denver and it can’t get a 1 minute spotlight in Vision.

Also seemed odd that in Optics statement that they said they were leaving halo when Snakebite said they couldn’t agree to a deal. Also the fact that they didn’t mention any of the players by name in their farewell. Just thanked the players for their accomplishments.

• Upvote (+1) 4