CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Its definitely seen you though.

As for the NZ Teams, something something shagging sheep. 

It's ok, my girlfriend and I do spider sweeps of our house twice a year.

So I live in rural New South Wales and the town im in has beware of kangaroo roadsigns like every 10 metres on the road.

Just last month we had a mob of those buggers (40 plus) just chilling on the golf course.

Skippy got no chill man.

**I misquoted.

Ninja stream talk containment thread when

The guy has literally vowed never to stream Halo again

• Upvote (+1) 8

I've said it from the beginning that H5 had a terrible art direction. Really miss the grit from Reach. 

I've said it from the beginning that H5 had a terrible art direction. Really miss the grit from Reach.

General art direction in Reach was spot on, washed out collors not so much. It did fit the mood of the story, but multiplayer maps felt bland. I am not even going to talk about the forge. Let the Reach rest in pieces.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The only thing set in stone with Ninja is that he will never compete in Halo again. I was in his stream sometime last week and someone asked him about returning to Halo 6 and he said, "I will most likely play it, but not for very long so I can focus on my main game(whatever that may be at the time). He going to give it a chance. Ninja dislikes 343 more than he does modern Halo.

If H6 is something special, I'd say never say never. As it stands, there is no incentive to. I could definitely see Summit and Ninja doing duo tho. I hope 343 does well with the PC version. The exposure they could get from it as we have seen, would be huge.  

Also, I'd watch this for sure..

kJJxy7O.jpg

Bonus reply tweet:

WW0qNo7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ninja duos with Snipedown would be pretty interesting. 

Time to update my past calculations on Ninja since he broke 150,000 subscribers yesterday.

This is all assuming bare minimum (lowest tier subs, no sponsor/partner/org salary included)...

150,000 subscribers x $3.50 per sub = $525,000 per month

$525,000 / 30 days average in a month = $17,500 per day

Average first place prize for H5 is $32,700 (excluding HWC events since they are statistical outliers).  After cuts from org and coach salary, each winning player gets $6,540 for 4 days of work (Thurs-Sun).

Ninja makes roughly $70,000 in that same 4-day span, which beats the median US salary for men. Unreal.

From DOT Esports:

" Ninja becomes the first Twitch streamer to hit 3 million followers

Ninja was a relatively successful professional Halo player. He even made it into the top eight during the Halo World Championship for Halo 5 in 2016. But even with that success, he probably never came close to raking in the revenue he earns now from his wildly successful Twitch channel."

Probably

Probably? lol :simms:

https://dotesports.com/culture/news/ninja-becomes-first-twitch-streamer-hit-3-million-followers-21775

I've been guilty of the constant NInja talk as well but maybe it really is time for a separate thread?  

Also who attended EGLx beside the winning team?  can't find rosters anywhere

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been guilty of the constant NInja talk as well but maybe it really is time for a separate thread?  

Also who attended EGLx beside the winning team?  can't find rosters anywhere

here's the top 8

lJRM50e.png

and they were nice enough to list the rosters on the bracket page

https://challonge.com/EGLxHalo2018/

• Upvote (+1) 2

Off topic, I am 100% serious about this. Can we stop talking about ninja? You all made fun of Moses for asking once for an actual on topic thread but at this point it is just getting annoying.

true

Am I wrong in thinking that Fortnite doesn't have cross platform play between PS4 and PC yet?