CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Imagine trying to pretend you weren't aware of the implications of a post like that. 

literally unbelievable that an esports professional would post that; the apology is nice, I guess, but the fact that he would Tweet that in the first place after dropping an incredibly successful Halo team is mind-boggling to me, it just shows the personality of the new OpTic.  what he's not understanding is that someone like me, who was not even vaguely a fan of OpTic until being introduced to them through the Halo team, is that he's unnecessarily losing me as a fan (of the whole org) ... there's a classier way to drop a team.

Crim is already very unhappy with OpTic and Formal doesn't seem thrilled either ... can't wait until the CoD team leaves and the new owners realize that 80% of the fanbase will go with the players.  the like/dislike ratio on OpTic videos since the Hitch thing has been getting more and more lopsided, it's only a matter of time until the majority of the fanbase goes (unless Hecz really works some magic)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you actually imaging Team Beyond winning worlds 2018, jesus christ XD

Fucks to the yes i can

Hey now! Who do you think writes all those previews, recaps, and such? lol

HAHA i think 343 would think that's pretty amazing,

"Crowd-funded org Team Beyond wins HWC 2018!

After being dropped by Optic Gaming mere weeks before the biggest Halo tournament of the year, the toxic power users of the home for competitive halo, TeamBeyond.net, crowdfunded an organization for the former optic members to call home."

Edit:

Lets do it.

No prize money cuts to Beyond. No salary low-balls. Quarterly Rent analysis / breakdown. Tell someone to hit my line.

TAKE MY MONEY

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Crowd-funded org Team Beyond wins HWC 2018!

After being dropped by Optic Gaming mere weeks before the biggest Halo tournament of the year, the toxic power users of the home for competitive halo, TeamBeyond.net, crowdfunded an organization for the former optic members to call home."

There's just a Dexerto styled quote with NavG123s display picture and him quotes.

Scenes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

OT-ish, but as a big hockey fan (go Bolts!) and someone who has always enjoyed playing the NHL games, this is pretty cool interesting: http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/22699498/nhl-enters-esports-market-international-tournament 

Is this where I ask how much rent they're paying?

that's neat i didn't know the NHL was doing an esports league

so far the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLS have esports leagues

and MLB is developing its own game, so i'd imagine they are gonna do something esports related as well

crazy stuff

Also Manchester City just picked up a FIFA 17 player. Pretty cool to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got caught up on the whole Optic situation and I am actually really upset. ughhhhhhhhh  :uncledrew:  :salt:  :mj: 

I really hope this prompts a change within "New Optic"

Just got caught up on the whole Optic situation and I am actually really upset. ughhhhhhhhh  :uncledrew:  :salt:  :mj: 

I really hope this prompts a change within "New Optic"

You mean 100 Thieves? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The real question that needs to be asked is...

If @@Sandman never took those photos, and if @@FrankTheShow never tweeted them... would Optic Halo still exist?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

The world may never know

wow Hecz not knowing it all is big.

Infinite Esports & Entertainment is the parent company of Optic Gaming nowadays I think, and that is owned by just rich dudes

Thats what happens when you jump into fast and dont read everything. Hecz had it all now he is going to loose it all and his Optic family. I will not support a Org that does this to such a great team great creators and great people. I will protest till I die.